The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1

Go down 
+2
Cristianomelo
candido159
6 posters
AuthorMessage
candido159

Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1   Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 10:35 am

Here it is:

Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 791114321
I love what they're doing with the Thing, he is now bigger, now he can stand a chance against the Hulk yes
But human torch tho Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 2399657483 , he is now a black guy, I mean seriously, it doesn't feel like his Johnny storm Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 1340147569
But I hope the movie will be good to watch. Very Happy

How about you guys, what you guys think? Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1   Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 10:54 am

I am embarrassed by this trailer, so it will never be quartet fantastico, characters fully weakened, even that this film has the best roadmap hístoria, for me will be a garbage as adaptation.
Worse is that as early as the end of the trailer that looks more 4shared.
I really this section pra that fail to point the studio goes into crisis and with this they learn to respect the original product.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1   Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 10:58 am

Boooooring... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Zemilia

Zemilia

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1   Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 6:25 am

You posted this trailer in the wrong thread, dude. (Should be in "TV, Movies, Comics, etc", not "Mugen Releases, Characters")
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1   Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 6:29 am

Zemilia wrote:
You posted this trailer in the wrong thread, dude. (Should be in "TV, Movies, Comics, etc", not "Mugen Releases, Characters")
Ohhww.. Sorry about that, But if only I know how to change it , then I would Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 2649099129
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1   Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 6:12 pm

kill me If I spend money to see this crap agin marvel gose screwing with char ad doing reverse michael Jackson s every wher they want bull shit
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1   Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:51 pm

I'm actually optimistic, but really only to see how they portray the "negative zone" visually
apparently that's where their get their powers from too (another side track to the original comic folklore) plus it seems that susan is the adoptive child not johnny, the dad is also there, he is the voice over guy in the trailer, and if anyone has watched POOTIE TANG........IT"S DIRTY DEE!!!
DAMN DIS IS FUNNY DIRTY DEE IS DIS FAMILIES DADDY DEE DAMN IT!!!!
that's the best pootie line I can think up right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1   Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Four Official Teaser Trailer #1
Page 1 of 1