The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!

Go down 
+8
LALO27
Midnight-Son
YoungSamurai5
volzzilla
cravd
Mr.Ketchup
Hypersonic
flammableking
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 4:58 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Sorry I see only the Upper sprites, you have to make the super move...now making the move mi amigo, please dont angry

And, don't worry about me ever getting angry with you, Dude. You rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 2:17 pm

flammableking wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Sorry I see only the Upper sprites, you have to make the super move...now making the move mi amigo, please dont angry

Here Ya Go!!! Effect And All! =D

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pieces_zps74229036
Magnific I make the other moves for the char, and now I starting to make the Cross art, really soon is the complete version see:
Pac Dt normal and EX
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman00FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman01

Run Tackle normal and EX
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman02FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman03

Flip Kick normal and EX
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman04FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman05

And Swim kick or something, I no add that mopve but now Pac Man have all powers and this, Super Art
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman06

Soon the Cross Art and the release...and
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Akiravf2
The second bonus char for my proyect Akira Yuki the first Virtua Fighter char for mugen
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 4:25 am

chuchoryu wrote:
flammableking wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

Here Ya Go!!! Effect And All! =D

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pieces_zps74229036
Magnific I make the other moves for the char, and now I starting to make the Cross art, really soon is the complete version see:
Pac Dt normal and EX
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman00FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman01

Run Tackle normal and EX
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman02FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman03

Flip Kick normal and EX
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman04FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman05

And Swim kick or something, I no add that mopve but now Pac Man have all powers and this, Super Art
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Pacman06

Soon the Cross Art and the release...and
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Akiravf2
The second bonus char for my proyect Akira Yuki the first Virtua Fighter char for mugen

Wow... You've made him AWESOME!! OWO
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 4:58 pm

so i got an idea for a move that i'd like to make for you all but i need to know if you are interested first.

idea: char jumps back off the screen and a big original pac -man comes onto screen at p2
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 8:45 pm

volzzilla wrote:
so i got an idea for a move that i'd like to make for you all but i need to know if you are interested first.

idea: char jumps back off the screen and a big original pac -man comes onto screen at p2

As cool as that idea is, I think Chuchoryu wants his moveset to be Street Fighter X Tekken accurate. ovo;
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:43 am

can have two versions you know. one that is separate from the game with whatever on it, and one in chuchoryu's full game where it have accurate to original game moves only.

anyway, let me know if i should sprite edit whatever
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 10:07 am

congradualaitions flamable king you did it much faster than any of my chars will ever be created Wink
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 10:51 am

volzzilla wrote:
can have two versions you know. one that is separate from the game with whatever on it, and one in chuchoryu's full game where it have accurate to original game moves only.

Oh! You just reminded me! I wanted him to be MvC-styled!!! OvO
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 9:20 am

Yes two difrent version one for the Tekken proyect and one in MvC gameplay for you mi amigo
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 9:57 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Yes two difrent version one for the Tekken proyect and one in MvC gameplay for you mi amigo

Wait... Does that mean you're gonna make it!? O.O Or, am I misinterpreting the message? ^^;;
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 10:47 am

Yes you read good, I make one Moku pac man extra in MVC gameplay for you...can you send me that turtle I see in your post?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 11:03 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Yes you read good, I make one Moku pac man extra in MVC gameplay for you...can you send me that turtle I see in your post?

YOU ARE SO COOL!!!! =DD And, here he is! Very Happy

His name is Jinmen. ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?e6bhtyhe7bqq6g6
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 11:15 am

chuchoryu wrote:

And, here's the MvC specials and hypers folder for Moku-Pac. ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?05b89rqr88jmbue
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 12:31 pm

set555 wrote:
congradualaitions flamable king you did it much faster than any of my chars will ever be created Wink

Couldn't have done it without you, Dude!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 1:58 pm

volzzilla wrote:

I actually wanna see what that would look like if you sprited something like that. OvO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next