The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)

Go down 
+2
LM_MAVERIK
flammableking
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) Empty
PostSubject: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 5:14 am

I swear on Mugen's entirety, and on my entire family, these stories are true.

The story was not embellished in any way. It was recalled as it happened, nearing Halloween of 2002. I was 8 years old when this took place.

I lost countless nights of sleep afterward, and developed a strong sense of paranoia for years.

https://vid281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/sofakingstrange/truehorrortale_zpsxbkykced.mp4

This one gave me a slight phobia of mirrors. I say slight because no such occurrence has happened since, but the fear that it may happen again still haunts me from time to time.

For reasons unknown, the quality is bad in this one. Movie Maker sucks sometimes....
https://vid281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/sofakingstrange/truetale2_zpsvorffzq6.mp4

Not a pet owner? Better consider becoming one. This video is a good reason why.
https://vid281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/sofakingstrange/Movie_0001_zpswviao2gp.mp4

Last edited by flammableking on February 19th 2015, 10:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 6:18 am

I would also like to point out that this is not the only strange occurrence in my life. If anyone cares, I wouldn't mind sharing other experiences I've shared with others, and suffered alone.

NOTE: Because these stories are non-fictional, and not many have occurred in my life, if this were to become a series, it would be short lived, because I will eventually tell every tale. These are not just CreepyPastas, and they're not made-up to gain attention. They're simply true happenings in my life that I would like to share with the Mugen community, and hopefully hear stories of supernatural and/or other inexplicable occurrences in your lives.

However, if you do plan to share stories in this topic, all I ask is that you keep them non-fictional. Smile

I eagerly await your true tales of horror. cheers
Back to top Go down
LM_MAVERIK

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 9:48 am

I have one.

Me and my girlfriend arranged to go to japan to visit her parents and her friends. 2 of my friends wanted to go so we booked the tickets and arranged to stay at the hilton tokyo hotel. My girlfriend left to go to japan before us since her summer break started first. Me and my friends eventually booked and headed off to japan  (mid summer).

skipping the journey

In Tokyo japan we asked for directions to get to the Hilton tokyo only to be told by a guy that we had booked into the wrong hotel. Apparently my dumb arse booked us into the Hilton Chiba instead of Hiton-shinjuku Tokyo. At this point we are pissed off and angry and literally sitting on a bench thinking about what we should do. We have just got off a long express train ride that took us from Narita airport all the way to shinjuku-Tokyo and had passed Chiba hours ago. A random Japanese guy that seemed really happy and joyful who spoke fluent English came up to us and seemed more than happy to help us resolve this problem. We asked him if he could take us to the Hilton in Tokyo and explain the situation to the front desk in the hope to get them to rebook us there and save us the agonizing journey back to Chiba.
He speaks to the help desk in Japanese and asked them to rebook our reservation here. The lady says there are no rooms available. The only 3 bed room available is not in use. So we ask him to beg her and even told him to tell her that we are willing to pay extra for that 3 bed room suite. Eventually after some grovelling she agrees. But tells us it will take hours to prepare the room for us. We thank the helpful man and even offer to pay him but he refuses and just shakes our hand and goes on his way.

We are waiting in the lobby playing our psp's for literally 5 hours until we are told our room is ready and they give us the keycard.  

(skipping the funny/awkward story involving 2 hot Japanese girls lol)

We enter our room. Everything looks normal and we are just glad to be able to put our stuff down and just chill for a while before going out into tokyo to find a place to eat.

(skipping the night out)

We come back and watch a few hilarious Japanese TV shows before going to bed. In the night, roughly after 3.00am. I feel heat on my face. You know when somebody turns a light on when you're sleeping and you know it's on even when your eyes are closed because you can feel the heat. Well I felt that. I sit up, but my eyes cannot focus properly. I see somebody walking across the room from the left side all the way to the right side. I'm desperately trying to focus my eyes but can't. So I call out my friend's name. "yo, leon" no reply the person is just walking across still. "I call out my other friend's name" still no reply. Eventually the figure walks out of vision towards the toilet and bathroom area. At this point I'm waiting to hear the bathroom door open and close since I thought maybe its my friend going to toilet or something. I hear nothing. I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.

In the morning when we all woke up I asked them did any of you guys go to the toilet in the middle of the night. They both said no.....That's when I was like............well shit............To make it even worse I woke up with a cold and was feeling sick. But the icing on the cake was when I found strands of long black hair on the bed. That's when I thought to myself maybe this is why they were reluctant to give us this room. But in all honesty after that first night nothing else happened. The holiday was freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 6:45 pm

LM_MAVERIK wrote:
I have one.

Me and my girlfriend arranged to go to japan to visit her parents and her friends. 2 of my friends wanted to go so we booked the tickets and arranged to stay at the hilton tokyo hotel. My girlfriend left to go to japan before us since her summer break started first. Me and my friends eventually booked and headed off to japan  (mid summer).

skipping the journey

In Tokyo japan we asked for directions to get to the Hilton tokyo only to be told by a guy that we had booked into the wrong hotel. Apparently my dumb arse booked us into the Hilton Chiba instead of Hiton-shinjuku Tokyo. At this point we are pissed off and angry and literally sitting on a bench thinking about what we should do. We have just got off a long express train ride that took us from Narita airport all the way to shinjuku-Tokyo and had passed Chiba hours ago. A random Japanese guy that seemed really happy and joyful who spoke fluent English came up to us and seemed more than happy to help us resolve this problem. We asked him if he could take us to the Hilton in Tokyo and explain the situation to the front desk in the hope to get them to rebook us there and save us the agonizing journey back to Chiba.
He speaks to the help desk in Japanese and asked them to rebook our reservation here. The lady says there are no rooms available. The only 3 bed room available is not in use. So we ask him to beg her and even told him to tell her that we are willing to pay extra for that 3 bed room suite. Eventually after some grovelling she agrees. But tells us it will take hours to prepare the room for us. We thank the helpful man and even offer to pay him but he refuses and just shakes our hand and goes on his way.

We are waiting in the lobby playing our psp's for literally 5 hours until we are told our room is ready and they give us the keycard.  

(skipping the funny/awkward story involving 2 hot Japanese girls lol)

We enter our room. Everything looks normal and we are just glad to be able to put our stuff down and just chill for a while before going out into tokyo to find a place to eat.

(skipping the night out)

We come back and watch a few hilarious Japanese TV shows before going to bed. In the night, roughly after 3.00am. I feel heat on my face. You know when somebody turns a light on when you're sleeping and you know it's on even when your eyes are closed because you can feel the heat. Well I felt that. I sit up, but my eyes cannot focus properly. I see somebody walking across the room from the left side all the way to the right side. I'm desperately trying to focus my eyes but can't. So I call out my friend's name. "yo, leon" no reply the person is just walking across still. "I call out my other friend's name" still no reply. Eventually the figure walks out of vision towards the toilet and bathroom area. At this point I'm waiting to hear the bathroom door open and close since I thought maybe its my friend going to toilet or something. I hear nothing. I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.

In the morning when we all woke up I asked them did any of you guys go to the toilet in the middle of the night. They both said no.....That's when I was like............well shit............To make it even worse I woke up with a cold and was feeling sick. But the icing on the cake was when I found strands of long black hair on the bed. That's when I thought to myself maybe this is why they were reluctant to give us this room. But in all honesty after that first night nothing else happened. The holiday was freaking awesome.

Well, this is Japan. Things like this might happen.....
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 3:33 am

Maverik... That made my lack of comfort in hotel rooms a bit worse. o.e;;
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 7:35 am

@flammableking, thank you for sharing your True Horror Stories!  Too bad I don't understand any spoken English words except for simple "yes/no/thank you" ones........... silent   If my roommate is there then I can get some translation help.......oops my roommate is out of town right now......... True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) 2399657483

@LM_MAVERIK, super-natural happenings in hotels is not uncommon, especially in the South-East Asia areas (Macau and Thailand and Japan and Taiwan the most, even in China too)!  I live in a factory dormitory in China and I rarely have traveling that needs a hotel residence (no $$$ to travel riiiggghhht ).  Yet, I have heard more than enough super-natural happenings in hotels stories from friends and relatives.  Among Chinese people, some "hotel super-natural happenings pre-caution tips" thing discussion is quite popular:
- don't take the hotel room that is located at the end of the corridor;
- before you try to open any door, knock it first, and say something like "I am coming in now";
- the first time you enter the hotel room, check whether there is any Bible or some other religious accessories hanging at some spots;
- check every corner of the hotel room for any suspicious/unexplained water trace;
- don't turn off the lights/lamps in your hotel room, especially the washroom room ones;
- before you try to use the washroom toilet, flush it first to give some "notice";'
- place slippers near your hotel room bed this way: one (1) head one (1) tail (vertically opposite);
- cover any big mirrors with towels, especially the mirrors that are placed at both ends of your hotel bed;
- choose some dresses that aren't so colorful, especially with the color red;
- before sleeping in your hotel bed, pat your bed pillow a few times first to give some "notice;
- if your hotel room has double beds and you are the only resident then make the other empty bed look like there is a second person using that;
- if your hotel room has double beds and you are couple then when sleeping, keep yourself in a face-to-face positions;
- if you smell some strange odor then you know something not quite right with the hotel room;
- don't put your clothing in your hotel room drawers, keep them in your luggage/bags;
- avoid any hotel floor numbers that aren't your lucky numbers;
- ......................a lot more.............
Of course different culture has different "hotel super-natural happenings pre-caution tips", the above ones I mentioned are popular among Chinese people though. True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 9:05 am

Guys... there is no need to worry...

This is called hypnopompic state and is absolutely normal reaction ofvthe brain
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnopompic

Sometimes, specially when we are tired, the part of our brain responsible for the dreams doesn't "wake up" in the same moment as the rest, creating hallucinations. .. that don't mean desease... or spirits... just that you were tired.

I also saw an old woman and a big spider once right on the waking up moment.

Some filosophers say that they search this state of mind... because it is actually when you can control your dreams... if you realize it
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 2:44 pm

well even though ive had some horrific ones id rather talk about one that didn't scare me but just left me confused
back when I was in 3rd grade I had to walk daily somewhere at my fathers request during different times of the day
one night I stumbled across a street light and I saw the strangest thing there was a strange transparent pillow shaped figure that came out of that light made a flight maneuver similar to a jet barrel roll and disappeared, it didn't even scare just left me confused
Back to top Go down
LM_MAVERIK

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 3:22 pm

ROLEINMUGEN wrote:
Guys... there is no need to worry...

This is called hypnopompic state and is absolutely normal reaction of the brain
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnopompic

But I am certain the light was on in the corner of the room because that is what woke me up. The heat on my face being emitted from the light. Even today I keep asking my friends if they woke up that night to go toilet but they keep saying no. And the long-black hair found in my bed the next morning was another thing that got me because I didn't see any hairs on my bed when we initially got the room and in the morning the house keeping hadn't come yet.

@blue spider

yes, Japan has some very creepy places indeed.

@Borewood

I know I have Chinese in my blood and many of my relatives tell me all kinds of strange stories. "people walking around with no head" "people calling your name when you're alone in the house" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 10:58 am

Bumped due to updated. ^^
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 12:21 pm

LM_MAVERIK wrote:

@Borewood

I know I have Chinese in my blood and many of my relatives tell me all kinds of strange stories. "people walking around with no head" "people calling your name when you're alone in the house" Crying or Very sad

Oh may be I forgot you mentioned you have some Chinese blood way back to MFG 2010-2011? 
Since we share some Chinese trait, let's shake some hands......True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) OkAcvqy
This week is the Chinese New Year 2015 week, so is your family having some busy times for that right now like I do? Question   Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year 2015!  羊年快樂,「羊羊」得意! True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) 705151839

@flammableking:
>> Bumped due to updated. ^^
Oh is that one Ju-on scene? Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 12:37 pm

Yes, BoreWood, it is from Ju-On 2. ^^ It's the closest I could come to imagery of a ghost on the ceiling, which is an experience of mine, I talk about in the video. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)   True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15) Empty

Back to top Go down

True Horror Stories That Happened To FlammableKing, Told By FlammableKing. (First Post Updated: 11:56 AM 2/19/15)
Page 1 of 1