The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Emptyby DARK!! Today at 10:15 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:47 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:39 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!

Go down 
+8
LALO27
Midnight-Son
YoungSamurai5
volzzilla
cravd
Mr.Ketchup
Hypersonic
flammableking
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 4:07 pm

[quote author=CyberWolfJV link=topic=145542.msg1700829#msg1700829 date=1358538247]
So, as I promised on the Pac-Man demo thread, I did something for help you, dood.
see:
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Pac-manrevised

I'm not truly satisfied with that, ...I broke some rules of spriting (this sprite was started to be in SFIII style, but at the end, the Mokujin-bot was completed with NAMCO x Capcom shades and colors) and some parts like the feet don't seems right to me, but I tried.

you can use that as base and make it better. but I advise reducing the scale of the sprite, at the time to put in to run on MUGEN engine, to be compatible with the other sprites from CvS. and once again, good luck. 0/
[/quote]

Really thanks bro for the new base for this char, now I making the sprites for the new Moku Pac-Man

The previusly all read is from Mugen Fighter Guild, mi amigo Cyberwolf make this new sprite for moku pac man
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Pac-manrevised
mi amigo Flamablekin, can you make the spriting, all spriting in this base, if you like you and me can make the spriting, you make some sprites and I make other srites to acomplish this char again and is new look.

Thanks for sending the turtle I love the turtles from any form, Tenage ninja turtles, squirtle, wartortle, blastoise, Koopa tropa, Turtlemon and many more turtles
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 5:01 pm

Wow that looks really good, that update with the shades make this a whole new character now.

I'm very happy that so many of our members can work together in almost everything. Our downloads page is very diverse to.

I hope this community can last a long time cheers Awesome job everyone!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:58 am

Wow... That sure is a whole lot of detail. ^^;; It's a bit beyond my skill, but I'm going to try... I'll see about making a stance for him to start off with, and maybe some bodies, too... This is pretty challenging... But, I love this character so much... Let's see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 7:20 am

Ok, this is just embarrassing... This is the best I could do... I removed his arm... >.<; I had so many ideas that came to a close after it became apparent that his new appearance is really difficult for me to work with. D:
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Pac-manrevised_zps09cab5a4
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 9:13 am

flammableking wrote:
Totally off-topic, but I wanted to show this off cause I made it. ^^;;
It's my dream fighting game. OvO
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 TEAM2_zpsb325b5be

Now, regarding the sprites, I have permission to keep going! Very Happy Prepare yourselves for Moku-Pac ACTION! ^^

Man we should have a thread for stuff like this. Looks like a real game in a lot of ways.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 1:19 pm

Ax wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Totally off-topic, but I wanted to show this off cause I made it. ^^;;
It's my dream fighting game. OvO
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 TEAM2_zpsb325b5be

Now, regarding the sprites, I have permission to keep going! Very Happy Prepare yourselves for Moku-Pac ACTION! ^^

Man we should have a thread for stuff like this. Looks like a real game in a lot of ways.

Wow, thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 4:33 pm

flammableking wrote:
Ok, this is just embarrassing... This is the best I could do... I removed his arm... >.<; I had so many ideas that came to a close after it became apparent that his new appearance is really difficult for me to work with. D:
Dont worry take your time, I make the char and I starting to make some sprites using this new pallete, I planing to relase the char AGAIG when this new SFF is finishing mi amigo, see the SFF for the relased Moku pac man and make the same number of sprites in the SFF mi amigo
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 8:11 am

chuchoryu wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Dont worry take your time, I make the char and I starting to make some sprites using this new pallete, I planing to relase the char AGAIG when this new SFF is finishing mi amigo, see the SFF for the relased Moku pac man and make the same number of sprites in the SFF mi amigo

It won't let me view it. o.o
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 9:37 am

Wait... This doesn't mean all the work I did with the other one is no longer being used, right? o.o;
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:24 pm

How much new Moku Pacman spriting you have to make? for updated the new char mi amigo
Back to top Go down
Segatron

Segatron

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 1:35 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 6:23 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
How much new Moku Pacman spriting you have to make? for updated the new char mi amigo

It's actually really hard to work with... I can't even make him an animated stance. D: I even had trouble with the lesser-detailed one, which is why I was so excited to have finished him. My sincerest apologies. pale
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 2:19 pm

Like a fool, and without realizing it sooner; because of work on a previous sprite file, I was saving these as bmp's, so I can't make them into a gif... However, this is how his cross-art looks with effects! ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?2rzz8kolxmgrnq4
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 4:11 pm

Soon I add the Moku Pac-Man whit MvC Gameplay like the char you like to see "Brain" somethig I dont remember the name ja ja ja XD
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 9:49 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Soon I add the Moku Pac-Man whit MvC Gameplay like the char you like to see "Brain" somethig I dont remember the name ja ja ja XD

I honestly don't think you could be cooler!! =D Dude, I can't wait for Brian! cheers His full name is Brian The Brain. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next