The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Empty
PostSubject: How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N?   How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? EmptyMarch 12th 2015, 7:36 pm

I copied the logo names of Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, Gambit, Captain America, Hulk, War Machine, Hawkeye, Deadpool and Daredevil. I can show you the brand names of the Marvel superheroes:

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Spiderman94logo

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? VenomLogo

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? 153626

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Th_GambitText

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Captain_america_logo_marvel_comics_retro_poster-p228392720747733029t5wm_400

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? 400px-War_Machine_logo

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? 4597234410_267x113

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Ultimate_Comics_Hawkeye_Logo_0002

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? 33c3ce62a18b38b0834b1e0fd00cc3e145debcc9a32c34d99b0e939ad2ec6817_facebook

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Daredevil

I added Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, Gambit, Captain America, Hulk, War Machine, Deadpool, Hawkeye and Daredevil on Mugen, since last year in September 2014.

But, I don't know how to do it.

How can I put the logo names brand names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N?

Any steps?

No Rude Answers

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? 2649099129

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N?   How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 5:46 am

Something like this? Question 

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? OJFgWdb
in case imgur not working for you....:

It shall not be that hard to put the text image into another image like this........  How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N? 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

How can I put the logo names of the superheroes underneath the superheroes on the select screen on M.U.G.E.N?
Page 1 of 1