The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hhaze93

can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen Empty
PostSubject: can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen   can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 3:12 pm

can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen.

p.s. if I have to edit I have font factory gimp and fighter factory.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen   can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 8:36 am

hmmmmmmmmm............"p1.name.scale =" and "p2.name.scale =" work in fight.def but not working in system.def ......... no idea.... scratch

So, I guess yes you have to edit those name FNT and SFF files in your Gimp and FF.......hope someone else can let you know a different better way then......... can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen 2649099129
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen   can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 9:24 am

In system.def

p1.name.font=
p2.name.font =

example

p1.name.font= 4,0 change to 8,0 and test it

(-1 for no display)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen   can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen Empty

Back to top Go down

can anyone tell me how to change the size of the letters under the big portrait (character names) in the select screen
Page 1 of 1