The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
I lost everythink... - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
I lost everythink... - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
I lost everythink... - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
I lost everythink... - Page 2 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I lost everythink...

Go down 
+13
Navana
DukeNukem 2417
Ax
Werewood
Ghost Killer
JARRO77
Fede X
Darthpool
Cristianomelo
Chimoru
Ryuuken
warecus
chuchoryu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

I lost everythink... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:59 pm

Oh I forgot to say when you are going to use new backup devices, be it hardware or software or online or offline, just try to keep it confidential, and don't let your brother know of its existence.......in theory though........but at least online file storage backups are harder to BREAK unless he somehow gets to know of your online file storage accounts login information............. scared

Like for now when I announce my MUGEN releases, I upload to and publish from one of my OneDrive.

I have two (2) OneDrive.  One for public MUGEN releases and another OneDrive is my private ones for my MUGEN WIPs and backups.

I also have one (1) MediaFire too.  Same MUGEN WIPs and backups usage.

And my portable hard disk drive I bring it with me when I go out.  I keep it in a safe place that is near to me when I am at home.

For your information, my roommate and I share the same PC and the Internet.  So I have been doing so much pre-caution like I have mentioned here and up there.......... Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 3:30 pm

I still have the Deathstroke voice clips I sent you....in fact, I probably still have the links to the files from the private message. AND I recorded a few more last week....I'll send them tomorrow.

As for your brother destroying your stuff....I think it's time you found a place to keep your files that's as far out of his reach as possible.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:54 pm

I am always here if you need anything Chuchoryu! Even though your files are gone and all of that, I know you can strive to re-do everything that you have dreamed to do! You make wonderful creations that others are not willing to make and you have so much to offer to all of us! Please do not retire. We are here for you on the Mugen Multiverse!
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: ALRIGHT...BECAUSE ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!!!   I lost everythink... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 6:12 am

shadowlord9001 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Thanks all for his comment, now I take more effor for Re-Make all my works, more better and more powered!!...and now I have 4 chars for release one is this...

NEXT TIME IN MUGEN MULTIVERSE!!!...

MORE TO COME!!!...
Glad to know you're not quitting. You're the reason I discovered this forum after I saw you're Deathstroke wip.
THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HERE CARNAL....NEVER GIVE UP...AND DON'T LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE GET YOU DOWN...STAY STRONG AND ALWAY'S HAVE FAITH..IF ANYTHING WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU BRO...FOR YOU ARE A LEGEND !!!! THE MUGEN MULTIVERSE HAS SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU...SO MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND AND GRANT YOU STRENGHT....BECAUSE TU SABES ...WE MEXICANS!!!!! AND NOT MEXICAN'TS,,,QUE NO...TU HOMIE!!! CON MUCH LUV Y RESPECT.....
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:56 pm

sorry to hear that, one of the worst things that could happen really
best of luck, whether you decide to continue or not you have been a staple in mugen history up with the classics, try and do something crazy if you ever do decide to end things and go out with a bang Cool  I lost everythink... - Page 2 2297681634
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:46 pm

I feel sorry for your lost...
I can relate to it, i lost everything quite a few times, and it hurts alot... but i know you had alot of WIP's, so you have lost alot of stuff, that's our difference: i lost 4 or 5 works that's not much, your lost was huge and that's very sad...
Anyways i am very glad to hear you are not quiting... that's the spirit from the creator i always have admired, your determination has inspired me to restart once again my NvC king (in cvs style), a WIP that i quit because of my lost.

Ps: Sorry for my late response and all but recently i haven't seen the topics that much
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 10:54 pm

I'm so sorry for your lost chucho, I know that is not easy, but you are strong enough to continue my friend Very Happy

You are an incredible creator and all of your creations are perfect. I have 30 characters made by you in my roster, and now I have 6 empty spaces reserved to your future projects. Actually, in the beginning, I just entered this forum because of your first creations haha

Here in Mugen Multiverse everyone will always support you, can count with this chucho.

And, I'm happy to see you don't will leave us my friend kirby

Good luck in all your new creations I lost everythink... - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I lost everythink...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2