The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... Emptyby Doom Today at 10:28 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... Empty
PostSubject: Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....   Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:46 am

Yeah.... Lost my works again.... why the hell does this happens to me (and other people who also experiences this)?
Dammit one Drive!!! i trusted you!!!  Mad
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....   Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 5:39 pm

well crap Sad

though i wonder how one drive didn't help? i thought it saved everything online you wanted saved in the proper folders?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....   Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 7:51 pm

Poor Jorge. May OneDrive assists you one day.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....   Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 7:00 am

What happened to your OneDrive!?   affraid   Any error message or report from the OneDrive provider?  Question

I am OneDrive user too....... scared

Well, everything I have been uploading to my OneDrive has copies in my local hard disk drive...... Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... 370463729
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....   Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 8:09 am

borewood2013 wrote:
What happened to your OneDrive!?   affraid   Any error message or report from the OneDrive provider?  Question

Well, everything I have been uploading to my OneDrive has copies in my local hard disk drive...... Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... 370463729
Every thing i saved in One Drive disapeared (3gb and i waitd so much for the files to be uploaded, it hurts so much to wait for a whole mugen game with lots of characters to be uploaded Sad) well it is the first time this happens, so i guess i screwd up somehow i'm not sure... what was left was some folders and png images i draw for fun... i'm seriously annoyed with the fact that i must restart my king's wip once again from scratch as the rest of the wips were uploaded as beta, god dammit
Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... God_bm10
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....   Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 8:25 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

Every thing i saved in One Drive disapeared (3gb and i waitd so much for the files to be uploaded, it hurts so much to wait for a whole mugen game with lots of characters to be uploaded Sad) well it is the first time this happens, so i guess i screwd up somehow i'm not sure... what was left was some folders and png images i draw for fun... i'm seriously annoyed with the fact that i must restart my king's wip once again from scratch as the rest of the wips were uploaded as beta, god dammit

>> so i guess i screwd up somehow i'm not sure...
Did you try to send technical support e-mail to OneDrive provider to ask them what was the cause?  Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... 2649099129   I guess you might request for some access/usage log?  Yet I know it is usually hard to get proper support from those free online services like OneDrive.......... No

[EDIT]:  oh wait, is it possible for someone getting to know your OneDrive account login information?  now you may want to change your OneDrive login information just in case (just my thought)..........
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....   Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 8:31 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

>> so i guess i screwd up somehow i'm not sure...
Did you try to send technical support e-mail to OneDrive provider to ask them what was the cause?  Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... 2649099129   I guess you might request for some access/usage log?  Yet I know it is usually hard to get proper support from those free online services like OneDrive.......... No

[EDIT]:  oh wait, is it possible for someone getting to know your OneDrive account login information?  now you may want to change your OneDrive login information just in case (just my thought)..........
might be, but if it is so why did him/her/they left some images and folders, why didn't they just erase every thing Question. anyways i'm making a new mugen game from scratch, no more cheap characters, or playable bosses etc, from now on i will only add cvs'ish stylled characters (and hiden bosses) to avoid being in disadvantage against mvc characters and other styles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....   Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nhaaaaaaaaaa.... i lost everything again!!!....
Page 1 of 1