The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
I lost everythink... Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
I lost everythink... Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
I lost everythink... Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
I lost everythink... Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I lost everythink...

Go down 
+13
Navana
DukeNukem 2417
Ax
Werewood
Ghost Killer
JARRO77
Fede X
Darthpool
Cristianomelo
Chimoru
Ryuuken
warecus
chuchoryu
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

I lost everythink... Empty
PostSubject: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:13 pm

Hello friend...yes this time I fell sad, why is the reaso...3 days ago my brother erase...delete...break all my MUGEN files, yes Tekken, SF, Virtua Fighter all of my works...Im really sad, angry many forms of rage just right now...the files I save is only 4 chars and I planning to release but maybe is my official retirament of mugen...maybe not...I say every time "Never Give Up!!" I need to heard this words...in my family all are happy about this. I know in MFG much people maybe are happy reading this and other maybe not

Hola amigos...si esta vez me siento triste, cual es la razon...hace 3 dias atras mi hermano me rompio todos las USB que tenian mis trabajos mugen...si todo Tekken, SF Virtua etc...en verdad me siento muy triste y con rabia ante lo sucedico...lo unico que salve fueron 4 chars de mugen que pienso liverar en dias posteriores y quizas sea mi forzado retiramiento de crear el juego que tanto le puse empeño...quizas no...yo siempre digo "Nunca te rindas!" y nesecito escucharlo de alguien que me apoye...en mi familia todos estan contentos ante la situacion pñorque para ellos es nada mi esfuerzo. Ya lo se en MFG se que muchos estaran felices de esta situacion y otros quizas no

I lost everythink... Ryu_big

More to come?...
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:18 pm

damn man really sorry to hear that...this hobby takes a lot of our time...just to disappear.

i have plenty of those cases
Back to top Go down
Ryuuken

Ryuuken

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:19 pm

Don't be sad chucho I know this is hard to believe but you know if you have Lost all of your files you can still recover them using Software recouver.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:20 pm

Ryuuken wrote:
Don't be sad chucho I know this is hard to believe but you know if you have Lost all of your files you can still recover them using Software recouver.
Break is diffrent to recover...my brother BREAK the files not delete, I cant use the Sowware,,,the machine is break mi amigo
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:23 pm

This happened to me when I was making Jubilee, but I've rebuilt and I keep going. I think it has happened to a lot of us.  I learned to keep copies on a USB card, or a external hard drive.  I had no computer, so I kept Fighter Factory and a few files on a USB and used a computer at a library. Every once in a while I back it all up. Once a week if I've worked on a lot. You'll figure out a plan too!

It's not over, you can be reborn like a phoenix! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:28 pm

This must be very bad guy, I really have no idea of how much work you have had on your hd, more by the number of wips you had I imagine that has been several wips, I think everything begins again will be very tiring and will leave you more cueing you this now, try a little rest and then you can start another thing, something new or continue with their projects.
I love many of their projects, the more I intendo the situation, and I hope that you choose the best for you, give up or continue.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:57 pm

That sucks dude. Why would someone do that. If I had any experience I would help you remake all those wips. Though if this helps for your Nightwing wip just edit Nightwing 2.0 (with permission of course) along with my sound patch
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5177-nightwing-2-0-injustice-sound-patch#60277
Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuken

Ryuuken

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:06 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Ryuuken wrote:
Break is diffrent to recover...my brother BREAK the files not delete, I cant use the Sowware,,,the machine is break mi amigo

Well that's sucks your brother needs a big punishment For that and never take place of your Pc.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:08 pm

hola chuchoryu yo en mi pc tengo un programa que utilizo para borrar archivos y programas entre otras cosas que hace (restaura archivos borrados accidentalmente) fijate si te sirve
***TuneUp Utilities 2014 *******(nota los ***no van los puse por terminos legales)
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:11 pm

really sad to hear this....... you is a great person and a good creator too, Never give up Man!!! you already demonstrated how good you is in mugen, i think all the people know who yuo are,you made alot of chars, and onestly i think yuo have already alot more to show hehehe Very Happy so hope you will be back as soon possible, and best of luck for all your projects I lost everythink... 670481599
Back to top Go down
Ghost Killer

Ghost Killer

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:12 pm

Damn, that's sucks. If I were you, I would keep on going with MUGEN and rebuild, but I can understand why you would consider quiting. I do hope you continue on with MUGEN but we'll support whatever decision you make.

If you do decide to continue on with MUGEN, I'd suggest getting a USB to back-up future projects and keep it somewhere hidden from others to prevent this from happening again.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:36 pm

Wholly Molly the first topic/post I just read today is a ............ MUGEN tradegy!!!!! Sad
And that happened to our MMV bro chuchoryu!  Man, it just sucks dinosaur toe!  

What on earth was your brother thinking?  Was that a true accident or his sole intention (some revenge thing)!? Exclamation Question
Either way it is too late now...........*sigh*...........

Now it is up to you, my MUGEN bro chuchoryu, to keep it up or keep it down.  If you ask me then I must say, "hey my MUGEN bro chuchoryu, don't give up!".  To me, if this unfortunate thing happened to me, I may be feeling hard to recover.  But it is you, my MUGEN hero chuchoryu!  Your MUGEN will is extra-ordinarily strong! bounce   In fact your MUGEN recovery takes some time while your MUGEN ideas are still alive.  Just a matter of time...........just do your MUGEN recovery little by little, plan some priority tasks, like, work again the most interested one(s) first, then try to pick up the others later soon.........all I have is patience, I can wait!  Everybody in MMV can wait!!!!  Just don't retire so soon!  I rage-quitted MUGEN for more than a year then I returned and now I still stand!  When I rage-quitted MUGEN I deleted every MUGEN folder and file by my own hands!  Yet when I returned my MUGEN will was strong and I built everything from the ground up (thanks go to many helpful MUGEN folks).  Again, MUGEN works are just a matter time!  If you can afford some time then I don't think you have a reason to quit MUGEN like that!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Ok, now for some real advice.

If you decided NOT TO quit MUGEN, then I would like to suggest that:
- use some external portable hard disk drives for regular data backup, I have one that I do regular data backup everyday, yes EVERYDAY!  I do it EVERYDAY!
- use some online file storage services like OneDrive and MediaFire (open your own accounts) and upload data updates everyday, yes EVERYDAY!  I do it EVERYDAY!
- use your PC Windows (I assume you are using that....) different user accounts to limit access to personal data! (if your brother and you share the same PC)
- use some different hard disk drive locations in your PC to save the same files, some times even rename them to something obscure that only you recognize....... scratch

And since your uploaded MUGEN releases are still online (most are at 4shared right?), how many of which can be used for your unfinished/unreleased MUGEN works?

You said you still have four (4) unfinished/unreleased MUGEN characters right?  So, I think once you decided to try to finish these four (4) and by the time of finishing, your MUGEN will can come back like before! bub    

Let's keep the MUGEN ball rolling! I lost everythink... 1759413731
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:39 pm

Thanks all for his comment, now I take more effor for Re-Make all my works, more better and more powered!!...and now I have 4 chars for release one is this...

NEXT TIME IN MUGEN MULTIVERSE!!!...

MORE TO COME!!!...
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:41 pm

Hey don't feel too bad man, you released a lot of stuff, and good thing they were betas to, if you kept them longer for completed releases they would have been destroyed to. At least you have a lot of stuff on the downloads page you can get back and continue or keep for later again Wink

I recommend you take a break, relax, what else can you do at this time Razz Watch a movie, eat a fat cheeseburger, relax with some music in bed, go outside and breathe fresh air for awhile.

LOL

I've lost my works several times, 1 time by my family doing the same because I spend a lot of hours spriting, 1 time because of spiritual reasons, 1 time because malfunction, 1 time because lost flash drive, 1 time because virus...

I always restart and post as much as possible in case this happens again!

And you know what, when you do come back, you can do new wip projects! Start something new and work on that and later come back to the old stuff. Some wips took me many years to complete. You'll have more opportunities to mugen again. Just give it some time. Believe me also you've done enough, as a matter of fact, we all have. There are a lot of stuff on this webpage alone from each of us here; we are just adding on more and more than we need.

But anyway, everything will be okay. You can always redo everything, maybe even with a new and better base!

Hang in there, remember, you're Chuchoryu, the unstoppable mugen machine!! Twisted Evil You make characters and release them every week! I lost everythink... 670481599 This will barely slow you down, I'm sure. You're a legend, there are hardly any others like you who can do this much and so quick!

Remember your legacy!

I lost everythink... Deathstroke117I lost everythink... InjusticeDeathstroke117I lost everythink... InjusticeAltDeathstrokeI lost everythink... 1I lost everythink... NewPaulI lost everythink... OgrenewstanceI lost everythink... HeihachiXI lost everythink... PokXI lost everythink... DarkKahnI lost everythink... Ryu_Hayabusa_MVC

There are so many more I can't put them all on here LOL

When i think of Chuchoryu, i think of this Cyborg

I lost everythink... Watch?v=2KeniFoiT-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KeniFoiT-0

You can shoot it, stab it, hit it with a car, whack it with a metal bar, but it will keep going! Even if you kill it, it will comes back to you in a time machine to finish the job LOL
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:56 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Thanks all for his comment, now I take more effor for Re-Make all my works, more better and more powered!!...and now I have 4 chars for release one is this...

NEXT TIME IN MUGEN MULTIVERSE!!!...

MORE TO COME!!!...
Glad to know you're not quitting. You're the reason I discovered this forum after I saw you're Deathstroke wip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lost everythink...   I lost everythink... Empty

Back to top Go down

I lost everythink...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next