The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She-Hulk custom released *video added

Go down 
+12
jerommv
galactus
gartanham
darknight09
tank402
animaraz
yolomate
SIRALEXBABY
teknoid
volzzilla
gui0007
thepaniqd
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 13th 2015, 7:05 am

a beautiful shot and excellent work,I would change the win pose she ends with arms crossed (I do not think her style), with some changes as signs of muscle in the legs and abdomen change in posture, would be perfect, i will add certainly on my list of DCvsMV characters, congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 13th 2015, 10:17 am

Wow, it feels great to finally have a good She-Hulk in mugen
at last Very Happy

well done thepaniqd clap clap and many thanks for making,
releasing her etc, very much appreciated...always wanted a
good She-Hulk for mugen personally She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 670481599

cheers thepaniqd cheers She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 705151839

I love that sprite edit by Tiger-Boy as well by the way she looks
even better clap ...good luck with her as well Smile She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
jerommv

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 13th 2015, 11:02 am

YOUR SHE HULK IS LIKE BETTY ROSS FROM "FEAR IT SELF"

IN LINK SOME IMAGES OF SHE:

RED SHE HULK FEAR IT SELF N 2 Y 3
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 4:01 am

Incredible gameplay,very funny,finally a double cousins match it is possible..super family vs gamma family
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 9:51 am

the new look is very nice.

any chance of continuing the smart pal on the legs, and adding a new smart pal on the upper chest so as to maybe she can be turned into red she hulk too?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 10:09 am

Definitely doing something about red shulk. I'd really like to do her with an altered move set. get that ken and ryu sort of dynamic going. WE're going to attempt a smartpal that allows for some alternate outfits for sure.

Anyone found any glitches with her yet?
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 3:42 pm

So now I could test it, I really like the movements that you gave her, she is rough and powerful, you did a good job of code, I will wait until the new version with the new sprites is completed to put it in my list, good job.
Back to top Go down
Fron84

Fron84

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 5:54 pm

This edit of Eliza is really cool, It really feels like Shulk, the sound is perfectly added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:53 pm

thepaniqd wrote:
Definitely doing something about red shulk. I'd really like to do her with an altered move set. get that ken and ryu sort of dynamic going. WE're going to attempt a smartpal that allows for some alternate outfits for sure.

Anyone found any glitches with her yet?

I fixed some palletes..much colours hahaha and wrong colours in some palletes!!!!anyway is great char!
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2015, 8:18 am

ur wrks good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She-Hulk custom released *video added
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2