The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
She-Hulk custom released *video added Emptyby yolomate Today at 11:12 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
She-Hulk custom released *video added Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
She-Hulk custom released *video added Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
She-Hulk custom released *video added Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She-Hulk custom released *video added

Go down 
+12
jerommv
galactus
gartanham
darknight09
tank402
animaraz
yolomate
SIRALEXBABY
teknoid
volzzilla
gui0007
thepaniqd
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

She-Hulk custom released *video added Empty
PostSubject: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 4:41 pm

SHE-HULK
She-Hulk custom released *video added TqCTTMe

preview video:

She-Hulk custom released *video added FePw3VYShe-Hulk custom released *video added BRaoKKzShe-Hulk custom released *video added Ap2L6s4
She-Hulk custom released *video added Jm2nBwLShe-Hulk custom released *video added WwSYutkShe-Hulk custom released *video added Sh8MHhH
She-Hulk custom released *video added CroV9Q3She-Hulk custom released *video added LcYvUL4She-Hulk custom released *video added PMkkbEu
She-Hulk custom released *video added GOr56zfShe-Hulk custom released *video added 0iYVJaWShe-Hulk custom released *video added KvLmK9s

She-Hulk features:
-a 6 button scheme
-Run
-Back Dash
-Super Jump
-Air Recovery
-Ground Recovery
-Ground Recovery Attacks
-2 sp.normals
-2 Throws
-1 Air Throw
-2 throws
-4 Specials
-1 Air Special
-4 Hypers
-1 lvl.3 Hyper
-1 Desperation Hyper  

MoveList:
Parry:Guard + FP
Knockdown P - B+P
Knockdown K - B+K

Specials:
GammaStrike - D,F + P
GammaStomp - D,B + P
GammaSting - D,F + K
GammaKick - D,B + k
GShoryuken - F,D,F + P

Hypers:
GammaCharge - D,F + 2P
HyperGStomp - D,B + 2P
Shulkcrusher - D,F + 2K
ShulkcrusherII - D,B + 2k

Lvl.3 Hyper:
GammaMauler - D,F + FP+FK (Must have 25% or above HP)

Lvl.3 Desperation Move:
TrueGshoryuken - F,D,F + 2P (Must have 25% or below HP)

She-Hulk contains a prototype fighting system for a full game currently refereed to as MSH-ex.
the system itself can be thought of as a more technical version of the VS. series
(a mix of SFIII, SFIV, and MVC)

The base system contains chaining, canceling, launching, parry, specials, hypers, a lvl3 hyper, and a desperation hyper.

About chaining and cancelling:
The chain system works much like the vs series (L->M->F) (L->M->Launcher->jump->L->M->F)
but with the ability to chain specials and hypers.
in addition to chaining; normal attacks can cancel to special and hypers, and special attacks can cancel to certain specials (varies depending upon initial move hit) and hypers.

About Lvl.3 Hyper:
The Mauler is nearly unstoppable, very powerful, and can hit in nearly every situation. However... in order to activate the mauler She-Hulk must have a full power bar and her life must be at least 25% full.

About the desperation move:
Once She-Hulk's life is depleted more than 75% she no longer has the strength to use The Mauler. In this situation the Incredibly powerful True Gshoryuken is available to use. She-Hulk must have a full power bar in order to use the true Gshoryuken and it will deplete any remaining health.
The desperation move is an extreme gamble, She-Hulk puts everything she has left in this last ditch effort to KO the opponent. You must be very close in order to hit and a miss will result in the excess gamma radiation damaging she hulk and knocking her out.
On the other hand a hit is a guaranteed KO on the opponent with very few exceptions.

Have fun testing and experimenting with her combo system.

She-Hulk download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y181l0jbk19o17g/She-hulkmsh.zip

*edit:small sound update

Last edited by thepaniqd on January 11th 2015, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 9:34 pm

Congrats for the release man! I hope to see more improvements soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 9:37 pm

congrats on your first release Very Happy altered your membergroup to signify the release of a character too Smile

i think you did a really good job here. hoping you'll consider doing more coding in the future.

- awesome custom moves you gave her to fill out she-hulk
- the palette in your avatar seems like the best one and should be in the char
- i would have liked a red she hulk palette with black pants (kind of like the 2nd preview pal you showed)
- would prefer better charging fx on the d,df,f+2P hyper
- get rid of the delay near the end of the d,db,b+2K hyper. or figure a way to change up the timing. looks as if at the end, she's squating over to fart and that is what makes P2 go flying Razz
- when loganir and arkady/cravd (that version has all basic animations done and 1 special and 1 hyper) are released, hope you'll consider changing you version into red she hulk

i liked what you did so much, decided to notate it in the forum index news block.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 9:53 pm

Don't worry that pal is included. I believe it is start+y to select. I'll definitely work on those hypers a bit! could you elaborate a bit on what you feel is off about the charging fx?
Back to top Go down
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 10:02 pm

Very Nice!

Thanks, thepaniqd.
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 10:49 pm

THANK YOU thepaniqd...FOR THE RELEASE..ANOTHER TO ADD TO THE MARVEL UNIVERSE...GOD BLESS YOU...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 12:48 am

clap clap clap clap good job my friends!!! bub bub bub
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 3:19 am

Woooww!!! Thanks men, she is very good
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 4:49 pm

Thanks so much! i'm glad you guys are enjoying the char!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 8:10 pm

spritewise,whats the difference between her and eliza masters?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 8:33 pm

tank402 wrote:
spritewise,whats the difference between her and eliza masters?

you work sprites?? is hard work not? anyway smoe work hard and some no put ideas,no put nothing...I still waitin a great she hulk but this custom char is funny!
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 9:06 pm

nothing sprite wise yet but i have someone working on them. I just did a code overhaul so far.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 10:21 pm

Here's a little teaser.

She-Hulk custom released *video added Shulk_10

sprite edited by Tiger-Boy
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 11:26 pm

Looks better and better! I can't wait!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
darknight09

darknight09

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added EmptyJanuary 13th 2015, 3:39 am

nice your gonna upgrade her She-Hulk custom released *video added 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom released *video added   She-Hulk custom released *video added Empty

Back to top Go down

She-Hulk custom released *video added
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next