The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36

Go down 
+27
tank402
Predator
MakeMineMarvel
logansam
Mazemerald
Helio
Dark Rider
NinjaRyu
galactus
verz36
Shining
Cristianomelo
kyoman
Werewood
Chimoru
malevka1
bam77
kokehackz
DARK!!
Blade
bradern666
koopa901
pseudoingles
MERK_U
yolomate
erickablond
Loganir
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
bam77

bam77

Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36    Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 7:53 am

I'm really quite impressed by the quality of this affraid clap
Back to top Go down
heartoffire

heartoffire

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36    Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 9:44 am

Nice work, definitely got God given skills for this art. You too verz36. This wouldn't of happened without you. Makes me excited to see how She-Hulk will turn out.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36    Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 12:34 pm

Wow, Awesome Electro portrait Verz36 clap clap
Back to top Go down
Uche

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36    Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 11:31 am

Wow! Even though Scruffydragon is dead, one of its founding members continue to create good works.
Back to top Go down
Loganir

Loganir

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36    Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 4:21 pm

scruffys was good in the begin... but i'm dissapointed to what it's turned into. Sad

Thanks for all the support guys... Verz36 and I think you guys gonna like this char a lot.
Just gimme some time, i'm on it right now.

Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36    Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 5:07 pm

Hey Loganir,

Enjoying your work like everyone else.  Hoping to see if you can make something interesting with She-Hulk - no pressure, of course, just been impressed with what I've seen of her stylized "look" far.

But as to your point with Scruffy - is it actually gone? I was following Buyog for a while and know he's likely done - but then again so were you for while. Just curious as it was a great fun place for a while and probably the first place I went when I started trying MUGEN.

Well, looking forward to your stuff - thanks for the fun and happy holiday season!

Edit: Just noticed your Scruffy situation on your site - please ignore my question - but still wishing you the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36    Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Electro Recharged preview - by Loganir and Verz36
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3