The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Regarding Verz36 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Regarding Verz36 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Regarding Verz36 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Regarding Verz36 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Regarding Verz36

Go down 
+6
crosspotts1.0
chancethegamer
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
metamutant
BigPimp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 1:11 pm

hey guys, i recently was at IMT (i guess i should visit there more often), and found a post and a private message from verz36

i think i dont have to explain, especially with recent topics and discussions that have been active here, who he is and what was the problem

well, first of, it seems that there is no problem (not that there ever was). but verz stuck me as a very reasonable person who do not have any problem with anyone, and just decided to do what is comfortable for him, doesnt want to bother anyone, and does not want anyone to bother him. ive never spoke with him personally since my hiatus or much before, so got to admit my impression of him was mostly starting to build reading our topics here as well, almost thinking he would be the one to support harasements of authors for not following permission rules, being greedy, petty, bitter, etc, etc, all sort of things

he was actually very happy of different doc ock versions, as well as x-boy, and had nothing but supportive things to say about the community creative work. he still believes in permission rules, thats where we differ, but he seem to not have any notions of forcing anything on anyone, he pretty much stated that he went private because he didnt like how community was changing, in his message did not try to blame or change anyone, which something i personally can only respect and gravitate towards

but im actually writing this kind of on his request, since he is not active here, but he wanted to deliver the message that those rumors about him demanding payments from people are false. i cant know myself for sure, but i guess it is the one thing that really offended him, since he got out of his way to ask me for this, that he wanted people to read his position

his words: "i never charge for any of my work and never will"

now i cant really prove or check the truth, but he pretty much said that someone who originated those accusations shouldve had proof, and they should have presented it, which i agree

i just felt that it should be said, since if i was in a similar situation, i definitely would want someone to at least bring my side, you guys judge for yourself. in all honesty he just struck me as a much better and open person who got vilified being extortionist and such just because people were upset with him going private. maybe im wrong, but i just dont see the reason for a person trying to convince the community of some accurate information leaking being false, if he is even not in the community anymore to begin with

so that topic is not for agruing persmission rules, i still completely stand with my position, and we disagree there, i dont want to continue to argue on this topic and dont see any reason to, since most of the people seems to be fine and adapted to the situation

ps. and with him offering his and x-boy's tentacle animations for my version of TAS doc, i pretty much said he should keep them, if he plans to release his version someday. i feel that way maybe him and x-boy will have more incentive to finish and release their version, which we all agree we want to see, and my doc is done as it is. so no, i dont need anything from him for myself guys, thats not the reason for me posting something positive here. i think some of us kinda went too far, going from general talks to accusing some people personally in the process, especially if it was false. and i felt maybe i shouldve spoke up about it during those discussions, but at the time i was in the argument with the opposite side, so i did not. its easy to get carried away, trying to defend something we believe in, but we shouldnt go to the low side for it guys

and also to show our community is much more friendlier and we try to stand for what is true, not what is just convinient to the narrative. the more im in our mugen community, the more i think that most of the creators and members are good people, despite different views, and only a few individuals with no actual productive community input triggering drama and trouble (i guess im partially was involved in that, but in my defence i was riled up by some guy on youtube, and after a long abscence i thought that maybe i would have to deal with such things constantly now.. but no, it was mostly just that 1 person, those are the individuals im talking about)

hopefully this will not be another causing drama topic, but rather agreeing on something topic. even if its just agreeing to disagree

Mr.Ketchup, gui0007, candido159, alnyrd, Splash and BlankSpace-Nt like this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 1:24 pm

Good stuff Big Pimp, and I appreciate your honesty. I only had positive experiences with verz and I hope he and some of the other very talented and good people come back active in the mugen community whenever they feel comfortable participating again.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 1:58 pm

There are people who pull mud on other persons,creations, communities... They are haters
Verz is a great creator and a great person (i respect his point of view but , as admin, I can t accept every time a drama in this forum )
All mugen communities hope he will return to create and to partecipate to forums

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 4:26 pm

Two most respectable creators. I really place you both in high regards for values and gestures like this.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 6:40 pm

Verz is cool.. I think he got caught in the middle of the aftermath of someone editing Loganir chars which he was involved with and his past affiliation with Scruffy who have the reputation of teasing chars on YouTube they never plan to share unless you offer to pay for it.

Not everyone from Scruffy is with the idea of posting videos of chars you know ppl want, getting mad when ppl reply asking about the release, etc and no I’m not trying to turn this into a bash Scruffy post. I’m not even bashing them, just stating the reality of what’s going on with them but I think that might be why the perception of verz was whatever it was. A lot of past creators from there wrongfully have terrible perceptions about them

A lot of the OG Mugen ppl get upset when their work is uploaded by someone else somewhere else or when ppl edit it… but that’s just the way Mugen is now. Ppl used to get scared when you’d enter a bank with a mask, now it’s mandatory to enter a bank with a mask lol times are changing

BlankSpace-Nt likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 11:04 pm

I'm glad I was told wrong about verz
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 6th 2021, 7:10 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
I'm glad I was told wrong about verz

well, yeah, it seems we got carried away there
i was also repeating that stuff, wasnt attaching verz name to it, but still was talking about it like it was something that is proven to be happening in the community. so im glad it wasnt
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 6th 2021, 2:16 pm

@BigPimp I dont know much about him neither, if you say he is cool I'd believe. But would be interesting for you hit the "search" button of the forum and check for "Ver36", there is a post of vollzilla explaining why he banned Verz of MMV.
Back to top Go down
TMC55

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 6th 2021, 6:27 pm

Yeah I will say verz is a really cool dude. He even gave me his permission to adapt his Electro that he and Loganir worked on for the Vs Style Debuts game. I think there was some miscommunication on certain parts and his affiliation with people but he's cool.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 6th 2021, 6:32 pm

Verz is a alright dude. Not known him much, but he's a nice and cool.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 6th 2021, 8:32 pm

all this time Verz36 co-created one char: Electro with Loganir, Verz36 is great creator but...
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 6:03 am

Somm wrote:
@BigPimp I dont know much about him neither, if you say he is cool I'd believe. But would be interesting for you hit the "search" button of the forum and check for "Ver36", there is a post of vollzilla explaining why he banned Verz of MMV.

well, guys, im not saying anyone is a saint, but i just felt we started to make villains from people here
im not going to marry and have kids with him, so in all honesty, it doesnt really matter to me if he or anyone else who came up in those conversations are truly good people down to the core or not, that is my imperssion so far, as ive said guys, judge for yourself

but the part with rumors like he squeezing money from people, after teasing something, was a pretty foul piece were it true
even with no proof presented, but with those things mentioned from time to time, there still would be that bad aftertaste associated with the person (and person could be completely innocent)

i just felt it should be brought to attention that were no actual proof of anything like that, as he said to me, and asked me to mention

and honestly i kinda felt obliged too, since he is the guy, from whos work i drew alot of inspiration, and especially since i was partially cause for these conversations, which led to the rumors spreading, dragged out and dragged deeper than they shouldve been in the first place

again, judge for yourself guys, im not on anyones side here, just on the side of getting things straight

candido159 and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regarding Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Verz36   Regarding Verz36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Verz36
Page 1 of 1