The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36

Go down 
+31
Dark Rider
mugenbob
TripleMugen372015
Cristianomelo
fernandolemosfx7
Tyrone_24
fuuka
mugenshark
kokehackz
Mazemerald
RobiWanKen0bi
wacky me
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
galactus
COldMoon
gui0007
jerommv
Fede X
Predator
CosmicToxin
Werewood
ParaDo0x
Shining
DARK!!
animaraz
teknoid
WADEPOOL
SIRALEXBABY
verz36
Loganir
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loganir

Loganir

Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 Empty
PostSubject: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 6:20 pm

Electro Recharged by Loganir and Verz36.

Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 >Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EQaRn9J

Hello guys, finally we finished this character. We think he's solid enough to go. Smile

There's also a config file on the char folder where you can follow simple instructions
and choose some  stuff like:

Hitsparks from your screenpack - Optional Shock animations - MvsC Flicker - Palfx Colors - Hyper
backgrounds off, Etc...

So give it a try on that config stuff, i think you'll like if you need to fit him to your personal taste. Wink

Also Electro Stage received some updates today, and can be found here:
http://loganir.blogspot.com.br/p/stages.html

Electro can be downloaded here :

http://loganir.blogspot.com/p/electro-recharged-by-loganir-and-verz36.html

edit:
Electro received a update with new stuff... 05-jan-2015
Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 PNoTUfT

We hope you guys like him, enjoy!!!
Smile

Last edited by Loganir on January 5th 2015, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 6:29 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH Loganir and Verz36.I LOVE IT BRO...JUST DOWNLOADED ..CAN'T WAIT TO ADD TO THE MUGEN 1.1 MARVEL UNIVERSE VS DC UNIVERSE... MAYBE THE NEW YEAR WILL BRING THOR 2.0...THANK YOU AGAIN AND GOD BLESS YOU ..
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 8:11 pm

Nice One!
Back to top Go down
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 9:02 pm

Awesome!!! Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 670481599

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 12:20 am

Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 3:09 am

IMPRESIONANTE!! OTRO CHAR PERFECTO, FELIZ AÑO A TODOS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 3:11 am

Incredibile thanks a lotta and happy new year to all with electro drunken

Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 3:33 am

amazing...
thx guys, really awesome charater!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 4:12 am

Wholly Molly your Electro is INDEED fully recharged to its max. power!   clap

Everything is so awesomely done:
+ very splendid VFXs and SFXs (you paid so much attention to all details! cyclops)
+ very creative moves set (i.e. the "FULL DISCHARGE" hyper, oh I don't want to live in the city where Electro is in there! What a Face )
+ very robust and comprehensive config. file yes
+ very professionally made "ELECTRO - COMMAND SHEET.png" study
+ very extensive use of MUGEN code variables (man, you used almost all available MUGEN code variables for your unique rich system geek )
+ very smooth physics implemented (i.e. all versions of the SPARK GRENADE special move bounce )
+ very beautiful P2 get-hit custom animations:
 Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 G4BFkpI
 * look, what a cool Cool state-of-the-art animation effect here!

in case imgur not working for you...:
+ very interesting P2 get-hit custom states (i.e. I like the "POLARITY SHIELD" special move very much that it puts P2 into a simple yet effective paralysis state -- I am just inspired by your use of ChangeAnim loop! Idea )
+ very dramatic arcade mode intro and ending!   king   I have never done any MUGEN arcade mode intro and ending before, just after seeing your MUGEN storyboards, I decide to learn and try to make some for my future MUGEN characters!
+ very interactive hyper -- the "THE LETHAL FOES" one!  Oh I counted it takes almost 7500 lines of MUGEN code! affraid  May I know how many hours you have been working on this long and complicated hyper move please!? Exclamation Question
+ very best team work -- by the very both of you!  And very nice sharing of your MUGEN stories of Electro:
  >>> for all frames... a harduous and boring process, but one that`s worth like you guys can see.
  Yes, every bit of it is worth it so much with all your hard work! Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 670481599
  >>> The coding, sound selection and custom fx was not easy too
  I know what you say!  I understand how not easy it was when I tried to mugenize VFX/SFX-rich OMK characters back then.....those Explod, ModifyExplod, RemoveExplod, Trans, PalFX, AngleDraw, PlaySnd, StopSnd....oh oh oh...  Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 2399657483
  >>> Developing this character was a hard task, but at the same time fun doing it with my friend Verz36 and i hope everybody enjoy playing with Electro for mugen
  It is all the fun MUGEN is for!  It is quite a satisfaction to be able to make something to work the way you want it to be, and can make fans enjoy it very much! yes
  >>> So i asked my friend Loganir about it and here we go again, we started to work on Electro [again]...
  Re-visiting an old MUGEN work takes a lot of thoughts and hearts!  And you have both without any doubt! Wink
  >>> and all that, the new details really made me think about quitting, lol!!!
  Hey your persistency and effort do pay off now!  Look how excellent the results are now! Very Happy
  >>> Loganir, thanks for helping me make electro what he is now and i have to say that I'm proud of what we accomplished with this character.
  Loganir + Verz36 = simply the best MvC MUGEN team! cheers

Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 DQY5aSF

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I found only one (1) very minor thing (please see my MUGEN screen shot below):
Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 KT1EMpX
- Electro's "STRUCK DOWN", when his FrontEdgeBodyDist/FrontEdgeDist value is small it seems to miss P2 in the corner.........might be some Width value can be adjusted for that........
in case imgur not working for you....:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 6:23 am

Thank You tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 6:28 am

WoW 
ITS... GREAT !
Awesome work  Loganir and Verz !
Great Sprite and Code !
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 7:04 am

impresionante es muy perfecto gracias por esta actualizacion

Very impressive is perfect thanks for this update
Back to top Go down
jerommv

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 10:38 am

WOW!!!!
IS AMAZING NON,IS ELECTRIFYING.
AS USUAL WITH YOU, YOUR WORK IS VERY VERY PROFESSIONAL.
THANKS FOR TO ELECTRIFY THIS END YEAR!
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 12:50 pm

Thanks a lot Loganir and Verz!! This Electro is beast!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36   Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 ---  by Loganir and Verz36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Electro Recharged! and updated 1.1 --- by Loganir and Verz36
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next