The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)

Go down 
+9
Adrian
buanbuan
Midnight-Son
Beto
logansam
Adminbot
Zemilia
Dissidia
chuchoryu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adrian

Adrian

Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 2:16 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Errrrrrrrrrrr.........every MUGEN creator/author has his/her/its own style.  chuchoryu has his MUGEN style, Speedy9199 has his MUGEN style, Borewood (old Werewood) has his MUGEN style, Ax has his MUGEN style, and Adrian has has MUGEN style.  No matter what one's MUGEN style is about, I believe he/she/it just wants to contribute something to the MUGEN world. 

Most youngsters nowadays have too many entertainment choices so why do they have to care about MUGEN?  For a relatively young Adrian, I admire his enthusiasm and unique style in MUGEN.  Being the best MUGEN creator/author is not greater than a better MUGEN creator/author (better > best), unless you are the best of the best one.

"The Three MUGEN Tragic Brothers" (chuchoryu/Speedy9199/Borewood (old Werewood)) have long been e-bullied and e-haunted those heartless and reckless MUGEN Pro's/newbies.  Now please don't make Adrian the fourth MUGEN Tragic Brother.........

I highly recommend a reading or a discussion about "What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?" here:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4834-what-makes-a-good-mugen-feedback-giver

I believe you now borewood2013.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwmugenusa.webs.com/
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 2:19 pm

I'm sorry everyone I didn't mean to do this topic Sad . Oh and how do I delete this topic?
Back to top Go down
Zemilia

Zemilia

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 8:52 pm

Just a heads up Adrian (though idk if this counts as disrespectful), there's edit button up there. No need to double post and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 10:37 pm

I'll edit this topic into something else!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 4:34 am

Adrian J Rodriguez Castil wrote:
I'm sorry everyone I didn't mean to do this topic Sad . Oh and how do I delete this topic?

Yo Adrian you are/were doing just fine.  Most of the time people are not agreeing to your idea(s) which is normal, especially in the big WWW ocean of the unpredictable Internet.  Like, about 90% of my posts are disliked/hated everywhere.  I just don't care as long as I am allowed to post stuff here or there.

And, if someone tried to offend you, then you need to try to defend as much as you can.  Don't let those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's/newbies think they are the boss(es).  I have been trying to defend myself and my "Tragic MUGEN Brothers" for years and now I can still hold my stand here.  Well, I don't like wars but sometimes those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's/newbies have gone just too far.......... Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 4008376456

And, keep sharing your MUGEN making and finding, don't listen to those who ask you to stop Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 345597572 !!!

I already made a mistake by rage-qutting after everybody told me to stop in 2011..........sigh.......I should have been staying firmer in those times..........sigh x 2........... Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 1340147569

You and me should look at the Great chuchoryu!  He is a true MUGEN hero who stands utterly firm with his MUGEN belief!  king
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 8:22 am

Dissidia wrote:
Sorry, but you're still a terrible creator to me.

Hey you're mean! Sad

I'm defending my self from you dissidia!
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 6:58 pm

Hey, it's okay Adrian my bro. Look at the bright side, at least Dissidia is honest. No offense (to Adrian and Dissidia), but even though your character is bad, i would not say it to you. Keep improving your works my bro.
Back to top Go down
EngagedSauce

EngagedSauce

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 6:09 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Adrian J Rodriguez Castil wrote:

Yo Adrian you are/were doing just fine.  Most of the time people are not agreeing to your idea(s) which is normal, especially in the big WWW ocean of the unpredictable Internet.  Like, about 90% of my posts are disliked/hated everywhere.  I just don't care as long as I am allowed to post stuff here or there.

And, if someone tried to offend you, then you need to try to defend as much as you can.  Don't let those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's/newbies think they are the boss(es).  I have been trying to defend myself and my "Tragic MUGEN Brothers" for years and now I can still hold my stand here.  Well, I don't like wars but sometimes those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's/newbies have gone just too far.......... Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 4008376456

And, keep sharing your MUGEN making and finding, don't listen to those who ask you to stop Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 345597572 !!!

I already made a mistake by rage-qutting after everybody told me to stop in 2011..........sigh.......I should have been staying firmer in those times..........sigh x 2........... Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 1340147569

You and me should look at the Great chuchoryu!  He is a true MUGEN hero who stands utterly firm with his MUGEN belief!  king

Just don't go to MFG. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 11:38 am

@EngagedSauce:
>> Just don't go to MFG. Problem solved.
It is still one of the most popular and useful MUGEN forums.......kind of difficult to not go to there completely.  Browse-only mode is good enough.
All MUGEN forums (setup/installation/purpose/theme) are neutral; only things are some certain high-end members who just love to e-bully and e-haunt low-end members, and some admins/mods seem to protect these heartless & reckless members other than the victims.  Simply put, small circles everywhere, not just MUGEN communities.
Feel free to agree yes /disagree No .
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)   Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian is The Best Mugen Creator (in his opinion)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2