The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What is the character you would like finished first?

Go down 
+7
cravd
Mr.Ketchup
XXDreamBrotherXX
dev
Ax
CosmicToxin
danubissecreto
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
direwolf93

direwolf93

What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 3:45 pm

Blackout
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 3:50 pm

Not offended anyone or say anything bad just that I wanted to see what he can do that he criticizes.
Iron Ange...
All in this can help, but no....he say "others opinions" ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 3:54 pm

YEs I m doing the clown of spawn
Back to top Go down
direwolf93

direwolf93

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 4:12 pm

Really nice... cheers
Will you also include his transformation???
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 4:38 pm

danubissecreto wrote:
Not offended anyone or say anything bad just that I wanted to see what he can do that he criticizes.
Iron Ange...
All in this can help, but no....he say "others opinions" ...

I'm doing a lot more than you think.I'm making Mysterio,as you can see in my sig,and I won't release him until he's ready (I mean really ready) and enjoyable.Stay tuned,I will release him here too.
Looks like some guys can't handle others opinions.I'm sick of that attitude in mugen.I tried to be respectful,but you just can't be polite and respect others opinions.Do whatever you want,but I think you drag this forum down with these B chars.And when I say "B chars" I'm VERY gentle.

Edit: This is all I've got to say about this subject.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 5:21 pm

This forum is about giving everyone a platform for release from any level (alpha, beta, etc.) from what Vollzilla conveyed to me on mugen content through various pms.

I personally don't believe any release can drag any forum down, only the lack of characters can drag a forum down, in fact not having any downloads pretty much kills a forum Razz

I will not take sides or abuse any power over this unfortunate issue but I would like for everyone to try and get along and take criticism with a grain of salt, and respond with more patients.

Progress and skill takes time but they both require support from both critics and editors.

Please be kind to one another, we're all learning and working ❤

Edit by V:

topic locked. read here for more info:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t464-danubissecreto-no-longer-team-member#6387

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the character you would like finished first?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2