The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Classic Sunfire (Finished?) Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Classic Sunfire (Finished?) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Classic Sunfire (Finished?) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Classic Sunfire (Finished?) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Classic Sunfire (Finished?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

Chimoru

Classic Sunfire (Finished?) Empty
PostSubject: Classic Sunfire (Finished?)   Classic Sunfire (Finished?) EmptyDecember 19th 2013, 10:09 pm

There was never a finished Red and White Sunfire was there?  The one I have is missing crouching and aerial kicks.  That was as far as it got, huh?
Classic Sunfire (Finished?) Sunfire-1
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Classic Sunfire (Finished?)   Classic Sunfire (Finished?) EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 12:39 am

I always liked this from Jr6 I always wanted to see a finished version of this, I think the whole leaked  beta ruined it for everyone, then the whole why is other folks working my works? I understand that completely, might not have been jr6s fault it got leaked, but I feel if he finished it it have been awesome, and also a non- issue thatit got a beta first out there, as it stands now its just that, half done

I myself wanted to complete it, but thought it best to give his current AoA look a chance at limelight as that was always my favorite, I really dig shiro's character
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Classic Sunfire (Finished?)   Classic Sunfire (Finished?) EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 6:03 am

I really like him too, and it's a shame it wasn't finished because this character was looking so nice.  I wouldn't have the patience to sprite the fire texture on his uniform...I'd go insane. lol

I do love your AoA version too.  I just like the classic because it's more what I grew up with.  Kinda like the Bishop we have for mugen.  I like both versions, but I'll always consider his long hair and scarf version to be a default fave because that's how I was first introduced to him.  LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Sunfire (Finished?)   Classic Sunfire (Finished?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Sunfire (Finished?)
Page 1 of 1