The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
What is the character you would like finished first? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
What is the character you would like finished first? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
What is the character you would like finished first? Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
What is the character you would like finished first? Emptyby LightingRed99 Yesterday at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What is the character you would like finished first?

Go down 
+7
cravd
Mr.Ketchup
XXDreamBrotherXX
dev
Ax
CosmicToxin
danubissecreto
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

What is the character you would like finished first? Empty
PostSubject: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OR OTHER....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 6:37 am

blackout
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 6:55 am

Broadway
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 7:35 am

It doesn't matter wich one,but you got to do one good char,not 10 bad. Your spriting skills are good,but a char build take months,even years.Don't rush it,because it will be crappy.No offense Smile
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 8:03 am

I personally would love to see Random done

I have at one time or another considered creating him myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 1:55 pm

I'd like to see them all made one day lol.. but could you show me the source of the backgrounds on these characters? those looks good, are they stages or something?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 3:32 pm

dev23 wrote:
It doesn't matter wich one,but you got to do one good char,not 10 bad. Your spriting skills are good,but a char build take months,even years.Don't rush it,because it will be crappy.No offense Smile

I wouldn't call them bad Razz

Laughing

Maybe it's not a Capcomized work but mugen content comes in a lot of varieties. Besides that's how we learn, by making and releasing stuff. It's experience, my older works didn't look as good as these, or play that well for that matter.

Some of these are very good looking to me and some may not be my particular taste.

Never give up on a creator, maybe someday he'll surprise us and make better stuff than we have been doing. He has all ready shown that he has patients and the will to work, those are good signs that he's gonna work even harder someday so lets encourage him to make more and to help him out when we can to get him there Wink

Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 4:22 pm

dev23, What contributions you made to the forum?

I not see this... put me the link in this topic...
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 4:24 pm

Mr.Ketchup :
the backgrounds are different games and some other original purely for that character.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 10:58 am

Smile
for me I like to see completed first, is to peter the Ghostbusters. like others but it is only that I like to mugenizarlo softened.

para mi el que me gustaria ver primero finalizado, es a peter el cazafantasmas. al igual que los demas es unico pero es el que mas me gusta ablando de mugenizarlo.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iron-angelus

iron-angelus

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 11:55 am

danubissecreto wrote:

That's not the attitude danubis, you must respect all the opinions or critics, in fact dev was kinda right.

About your question: the red ranger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/folder/PqTJbRqW/_online.html
dev

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 11:59 am

danubissecreto wrote:

Just my opinion.No offense.Maybe your next char will be much better.We live to learn.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 1:28 pm

make a poll lol, but yea i would like to see either broadway or the red ranger
Back to top Go down
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 3:35 pm

Random
Back to top Go down
direwolf93

direwolf93

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 3:45 pm

Is that the Clown(Violator) from Spawn in that pic???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the character you would like finished first?   What is the character you would like finished first? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the character you would like finished first?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next