The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Empty
PostSubject: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 9:37 am

know of a stage that you think may be able to turn into a marvel/dc one with some sprite swapping or editing?

post an image, link to it, and your idea here.

not saying it will absolutely happen (after all, i'd need to be inspired enough to put in said effort), but the odds of it happening are better if there was no topic like this trying to find such things.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 2:12 am

I like Marvel event: "Age of Ultron"

I have some sprites Ultron:
 Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Image Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Image Ultron is not over yet, I now have very little time ...
Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Image
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 9:09 am

can i plz get a little help thinking of a way to add a marvel/dc theme to...

Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC 075-OACf5cL

right now, i'm thinking about changing the statue in the pool to an ankh and making it a dr. fate stage, while also changing the sky (ideas welcome for how) in some way.
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 11:11 am

volzzilla wrote:
can i plz get a little help thinking of a way to add a marvel/dc theme to...

Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC 075-OACf5cL

right now, i'm thinking about changing the statue in the pool to an ankh and making it a dr. fate stage, while also changing the sky (ideas welcome for how) in some way.
This is actually an awesome idea Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC 670481599 Fate works for the Lords of Order and i think they showed their realm-briefly-in that old justice league cartoon. Btw perhaps you should also change the color of the waters? All in all this thread is a very beautiful idea clap
edit: A light purple for the sky with some stars for the sky perhaps and green waters? Also, what if you painted the water red added some flames to the background and a throne to the middle of the pond in order to make an Ares or Mefisto stage? Hope my ideas aren't too weird for what you are looking for Wink 
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 11:22 am

editing the water is not an option. nor is editing the main rock structures around the pool. this is because the sprites were ripped and made together and they are not separated.

i'm pretty sure what i'll do is make this a dr. fate stage, putting an ankh in the middle like mentioned, edit the sky and put the tower of fate in the background.

but thanx for the attempt.

remember, this topic can also be used for people to post ideas of other stages to be edited into comic related ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC
Page 1 of 1