The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:17 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31

Go down 
+20
ROLEINMUGEN
Darthpool
pseudoingles
NinjaRyu
Cristianomelo
erickablond
Staubhold
Ax
malevka1
Mazemerald
Adminbot
Mistah Jorge
Midnight-Son
grinderkiller1
yolomate
Werewood
gonzaLOL
dfalcon
volzzilla
Varia the Hunter
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Which CSP Looks Best?
CSP #1
Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 I_vote_lcap25%Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
CSP #2
Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 I_vote_lcap25%Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
CSP #3
Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 I_vote_lcap50%Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Other (comment your idea)
Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31   Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 EmptyDecember 24th 2015, 11:02 pm

really like your mugen ending for him varia Smile

question though. i'm editing my screenpack for release soon, and the default arcade ending is much shorter. will your ending be cut off due to some time limit?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31   Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31 - Page 9 EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 4:21 am

volzzilla wrote:
really like your mugen ending for him varia Smile

question though. i'm editing my screenpack for release soon, and the default arcade ending is much shorter. will your ending be cut off due to some time limit?
I should hope not. If my ending is playing, then I would think it would override your default ending time frame.
My ending is 5192 ticks before it stops. Again, I would think that your arcade ending time limit won't matter. In fact, yours might play after mine ends. I think that's how it works in the screen pack I'm using, actually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31

Update 12/22/2015 Check out the arcade ending! The Road to a Complete Sweet Tooth (Ideas welcome!) - WIP from Varia31
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9