The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released

Go down 
+35
NinjaRyu
MakeMineMarvel
Madinina972
Erroratu
tsuchikin
Fightfan
tank402
Mazemerald
logansam
Jhonny-DC
kenschin1982
kyoman
cravd
gonzaLOL
crosspotts1.0
fuuka
animaraz
kanodoom
RobiWanKen0bi
SIRALEXBABY
Predator
kokehackz
bam77
Xasor
arose87
Tyrone_24
zombiebrock
metamutant
Cristianomelo
MERK_U
zequi007
3stars
LALO27
Tsuyoi
Arkady
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tsuchikin

Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2014, 1:02 am

Everything about him is perfect, so no intendo the effect of green lightning bolt in hyper. scratch 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2014, 7:17 am

Cybaster wrote:
Super jmup FX on the ground is ridiculously small.
- If I super jump straight while being back to the wall, and press forward, I don't go forward, but get the wall jump instead. Doesn't feel natural.
- All woosh sounds on basic attacks are displayed at time=0 instead of during the animelem where you see the blur.
- Punch attacks need to be slower and with more impact. A large character such as this should have slower, more hard hitting and more damaging attacks, much like the Hulk. He plays like a regular-sized character for now.
- No sound for dash forward.
- Earthquake misses at point blank.
- Earthquake doesn't make P2 fall ?
- Throwing Pavement is an infinite by itself. Have it send the opponent to the ground when performed a 2nd time.
- Also, Throwing Pavement doesn't count in combos, for the combo counter.
- Gamma Cannon misses at close range.
- Where are the hitsparks on all the hypers ?
- P2 stays green after the end of the Gamma Cannon.
- SlashFest can have many hits miss if performed at mid-distance. Only some attacks will hit and others will miss, making it look bad.
- Bring the house down really lacks impact in terms of hitpause, hitsound, envshake, etc.
- Only a foward throw, no kick or back throw ?
- What's happening during the throw ? He lifts P2, makes him fall behind him (HUH WHAT), then attacks him on the ground, which magically sends him back in front of Abomination
Some feedback from MFG
Back to top Go down
Madinina972

Madinina972

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2014, 5:10 pm

Hi Arkady,

Thanks.
Very good work.
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2014, 11:35 pm

great char
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2014, 6:56 am

good job  Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 370463729 
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2014, 12:28 pm

Very good char, and very improvised, thanks guys
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2014, 1:58 pm

Awesome Abomination I like him a lot personally, he was definitely worth the wait,
well done Cravd & Arkady clap and many thanks for the release plus making him
for mugen etc very much appreciated Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 670481599 ....always wanted him in my
mugen roster personally Cool Very Happy 

I have made a new palette for him too based on the 90's incredible Hulk Animated
series version of him as well....here is a pic of it too, enjoy Wink 

Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 Abomin10

I have also seperated the eye colour from blonsky's hair too.....and I was just
wondering Cravd & Arkady, would either of you mind if I tried to add the light green
spots on his head and between his ears to his smart palette too...so that he is even
more like the Animated version by any chance?....here is a video to show you what I
mean as well

Abomination appears at around 17:40

and I think I can add those two other things to his smart palette so that they only appear
on his new Animated palette that I made, (but not on any of the other palettes like the
lines that some of his palette's have)....but just thought I would ask for permission first

please let me know what you think guys.....and again well done on this Awesome
character Smile clap 

Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2014, 4:19 pm

Here's a little feedback from me, since I posted this at MFG and got blasted by some guy for posting them there and not here

- Slash Fest takes a really low amount of damage compared to his other specials

-Collision Boxes are pretty bad

- I know he's big, but jeez, he could take a little reduction in size. IMO

- Gamma cannon causes the enemy to stay green a little longer after the attack is over, until they're hit, idk if that's intentional or not but it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3uZxjXndgEy9GfC2Jc2qQ
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2014, 4:50 pm

Yea,Lucaster went bat shit crazy and started callin out names and stuff.
I haven't checked what happened after but I hope that got sorted out
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2014, 7:44 pm

green is intentional
what I was hoping to go for here, isn't exactly normal in fighting games, (coz who in their right mind thinks this would be an advantage for an attack let alone hyper) but I did it coz I felt Abomination is the only character (aside from thor that is) that is willing to make the other combatant stronger or give a head start to, just to see if they can still beat them (being I'M THE STRONGEST THERE IS!!!!"
that sort of thing that him and the HULK are about. Abomination is kinda Warped in his mind though, (if you haven't noticed already, by watching the movies, animes or reading the comics on him)

anyway after that silly explanation, here's the description for this hyper,
The leader has created a Cannon of sorts that emits a blast of controlled gamma radiation, when hit the opponent will lose some health from the blast, as a hyper usually would do, Abomination uses this cannon against his foes, but the twisted part of this hyper is they actually increase in power (check the power bar= this should get full or close to it) the opponent goes green coz they are glowing or emitting from the gamma radiation, they actually have more of a chance to attack A-bomb, which he is stupid and crazy enough to actually want, he wants you to be strong, and at your strongest, to prove how badly he can beat you, he'll even make you stronger or give you an advantage, just to challenge himself even more, that's how warped Abomination mind is

so there you have it, as stupid as that move sounds, and game logic aside,  It is what I feel Abomination is about, he really thinks he is so strong he can beat you no matter how strong you are, he'll even help you to prove it

p.s I'm not sure Abomination needs the spots you mentioned, they just seem like random warts in that cartoon,
but if you wanna add spots, I'm sure that might make him better, but I'm not planning to do that much work, especially not for just one pallete, and also not after adding a Massive amount Smart palleted lines, to switch, classic and current Abomb, I'm actually quite done with Abomination spriting, coding him better on the other hand, I will be noting as much as I can from the great feedback that has been coming through both MMV and IMT sites, and thanks to those who have been posting constructive feedback from all around, trust me it really helps
Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 1:48 pm

Well, now that I understand the purpose of the cannon super, I no longer have a complaint about it.

I meant about the lines in his I saw in the Original post that he was missing them in some shots, and in others he had them. I played with him and i saw that he in fact does have the lines, so I said to disregard my complaint about that hah.'

I really like the character though Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3uZxjXndgEy9GfC2Jc2qQ
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:12 am

Great character!!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2014, 11:15 am

Arkady wrote:

p.s I'm not sure Abomination needs the spots you mentioned, they just seem like random warts in that cartoon,
but if you wanna add spots, I'm sure that might make him better, but I'm not planning to do that much work, especially not for just one pallete, and also not after adding a Massive amount Smart palleted lines, to switch, classic and current Abomb,  I'm actually quite done with Abomination spriting, coding him better on the other hand, I will be noting as much as I can from the great feedback that has been coming through both MMV and IMT sites, and thanks to those who have been posting constructive feedback from all around, trust me it really helps

Thats great Arkady, many thanks Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 670481599 ......and I will see if can add the warts etc to his sprites so we can finally have the Animated version of him in mugen too at last Wink 

Abominations Sprites are Awesome as well by the way I like them a lot personally they look great  Cool Very Happy  

well done Arkady clap Smile  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released   Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abombination by Cravd & Arkady Released
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3