The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^) Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^) Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^) Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^) Empty
PostSubject: A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^)   A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^) EmptyApril 8th 2014, 9:55 am

What We Want!

4-Player Action!

Free-For-All Mode!

Gem Collecting Mode! (Characters' lifebars don't go down when they are struck, but time is limited. Beat gems out of characters, and grab as many as you can before your 60 seconds are up. Whoever has the most gems when time runs out, wins!)

Screen Flash! (When two attacks collide, the screen blinks white!)

4-On-1 Multiplayer! (4 friends team up against a character they hate, or against a boss!)

Sudden Death! (After a draw game, the characters involved in that collision which lead to the draw have their own battle with empty lifebars. One hit kill! Draw during Sudden Death? Time for round 2!)

Records! (Keep track of your most played modes; characters; and stages, and also checkout the wins and losses for all players, in the Options Menu under Records!)

Talking Select Screen! (Put voice-overs over each individual character slot, yourself! Have everyone who plays that Mugen project hear YOUR voice announce the name of each character they choose!)
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^)   A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^) EmptyApril 8th 2014, 4:37 pm

Some of these ideas can be coded in though it would be cool if Elecbyte makes these features easy and by default hard-coded in.
Back to top Go down

A Message To ElecByte From FlammableKing! OwO (My Wishlist, Which May Also Appeal To Others. ^^)
Page 1 of 1