The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte

Go down 
+6
12345rSTREET
Mazemerald
cravd
Red Hood
Beto
Ax
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte Empty
PostSubject: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 3:59 pm

Elecbyte wrote:
After over two years of fixing and testing, the first public release of M.U.G.E.N 1.1 is finally here! The alpha testers did a great job in finding and reporting the many issues in the earlier test releases. Much of the thanks goes to them.

Although this is a beta release, it should be fairly stable for regular use. Just keep in mind that things may change in future beta releases.

The primary difference between 1.0 and 1.1 is the complete graphics overhaul of the engine. This means faster graphical updates for even the most complex characters and stages. Also, stage/screen zooming has been added! This has been highly requested for some time. Check history.html in the zip for more information on the changes.

Head over to the M.U.G.E.N page at the link above to download 1.1 Beta 1. Also, tell us what you think about it over in the M.U.G.E.N 1.1 Discussion forum!

Thanks!

Elecbyte team

DOWNLOAD

http://elecbyte.com/mugen
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 4:01 pm

I like the new version but I'll wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 4:07 pm

Even with the zooming I wasn't really ready to use it, it was great to play certain things with zooming but I'm still stuck on winmugen tongue

Hopefully this version fixed all the lag issues in the leaked version.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 12:25 pm

sorry elecbyte, i will pass,
i just have all my screenpacks 1.0 now ready, i will wait for version 2.0 now Very Happy 
ax, you use winmugen? winmugen bugs every 30 minutes why don't you use 1.0????
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 12:57 pm

Very Happy 
Bajare is good to have it, but will continue with 1.0 yet, and as it is a beta mensionaron'll wait for the update (maybe would slow you down, hehehehe)
but otherwise gracial Elecbyte team.

bueno bajare esta para tenerlo, aunque seguire con 1.0 aun, y como lo mensionaron es un beta esperare a la actualizacion (talvez tardaria bastante tiempo, jejejeje)
pero por otro lado gracial Elecbyte team.
Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 4:01 pm

RED HOOD wrote:
sorry elecbyte, i will pass,
i just have all my screenpacks 1.0 now ready, i will wait for version 2.0 now Very Happy 
ax, you use winmugen? winmugen bugs every 30 minutes why don't you use 1.0????
All my tools are only winmugen compatible. Also I have to remake my screenpacks which is a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 9:55 pm

woohoo

yes! finally the new version was released.

i hope one day we can to use filters for the low-res chars.

thank you elecbyte team and testers.
Back to top Go down
12345rSTREET

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 10:28 pm

mugen 1.1? my chars is lot of 1.0 char, can i use the char of 1.0 to 1.1?

if not, will beter using 1.0, if 1.1 is complete, i will use 1.1
Back to top Go down
http://narunote.blogspot.com
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 8:46 am

First of all
-Some WinMugen screenpacks and all Mugen 1.0 screenpacks work with 1.1.I believe its all,i have not found 1 that fucks up yet
-Chars from WinMugen and 1.0 work with 1.1.
-1.1 only characters have some problems in 1.1 Beta ,so if you have a 1.1 only char,either use the 1.1 alpha,or try converting it to 1.0.
-Some WinMugen stages get fucked up in 1.1

Im gonna use this 1.1 Beta Razz
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 5:06 pm

What does it mean when it says, "complete graphics overhaul of the engine"?
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 9:24 pm

Im not sure.^
But i forgot to mention,portraits and screenpack stuff dont have the 256 colour limit anymore.As many colours as you want :O
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 10th 2013, 12:17 pm

Do the images from non-indexed portraits and screenpacks then look alot better then in 1.1?
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 11:31 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Im not sure.^
But i forgot to mention,portraits and screenpack stuff dont have the 256 colour limit anymore.As many colours as you want :O
not good enough for me, it won't change my gaming experience
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 9:11 pm

Might be good enough for me if its Mugen 1.0 with better looking presentation; that could be interesting. However, I wonder how much the zooming on stages breaks projectiles and whatever else on characters?
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte EmptyAugust 16th 2013, 1:13 am

someone has made a vid of the zooming effects??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte   Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen 1.1 BETA - Released by Elecbyte
Page 1 of 1