The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit

Go down 
+2
Ax
aperson98
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aperson98

Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  Empty
PostSubject: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 3:14 pm

Happy late Valentines day everyone I thought I would show the some edits of Warner's cartoon characters
I thought the original versions of these characters needed a big edit and update so I polished them up a bit.
Some of the characters movesets have changed quite a bit so reading in their new readme files is a must.

Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  Fpy8

Download here-

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/prb8qkzkcvli61k/Mr+and+Mrs+eye.7z
 - the Incredibles (two in one)

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/if2blftbcc0y5nc/Pedro.7z
- Fred Flintsone
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 5:04 pm

Oh thanks, I was wondering where you've been. It's good to see you again. I like your works, they are all wonderful.

I've been working on a Mario edit, I was wondering if you'd be interested in coding once I modify the sprites.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ax on February 15th 2014, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 5:24 pm

Good work, I love these characters, thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 6:44 am

why is it when i attempt to download fred flinstone,i hit the "skip add" link and get taken to twitter instead of the fred flinstone download?

?????? https://twitter.com/erlking/statuses/6379218312 ??????

whuuuuuut thaaaaaaaaa fuuuuuuukkkkkkk?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 8:38 am

aperson, thank you for sharing Very Happy may i ask what you did with changing their movesets plz. did you add new moves, or just change command button layouts?

given tank had adfly issues (server auto adds that kind of thing in exchange for us getting free hosting) i'm going to code aperson's links in the first post to where people can get the direct mediafire link easier.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
aperson98

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 9:02 am

volzzilla wrote:
aperson, thank you for sharing :Dmay i ask what you did with changing their movesets plz. did you add new moves, or just change command button layouts?

Well some moves have a command change, but the characters also have some new moves to try out as well so it's a bit of both really.

Ax wrote:

I've been working on a Mario edit, I was wondering if you'd be interested in coding once I modify the sprites.

Spoiler:

I guess I could give it a shot by the way is Mario going to have a moveset similar to his SSBB self?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 3:22 pm

aperson98 wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
aperson, thank you for sharing :Dmay i ask what you did with changing their movesets plz. did you add new moves, or just change command button layouts?

Well some moves have a command change, but the characters also have some new moves to try out as well so it's a bit of both really.

Ax wrote:

Spoiler:

I guess I could give it a shot by the way is Mario going to have a moveset similar to his SSBB self?

I was thinking of just converting Luigi's moveset to Marios. Unless there is a difference?

I'll check a ssmb brawl video on mario and luigi.  mario 
Back to top Go down
aperson98

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 8:04 am

Ax wrote:

I was thinking of just converting Luigi's moveset to Marios. Unless there is a difference?

I'll check a ssmb brawl video on mario and luigi.  mario 
[/quote]

Oh yes on the surface Mario and Luigi look the same their are lots of small differences deeper down
Mario has a different forward smash, down tilt, his forward air is an arching downward punch rather then a chop, his side special is his cape, his fire balls are faster and affected by gravity just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 3:37 pm

The new atacks are greats, thanks men. But... ¿You remove the helpers? ¡¡¡The helpers are fantastic!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit    Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr and Mrs. incredible and Fred Flintstone edit
Page 1 of 1