The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy

Go down 
+3
Andy_X
chancethegamer
Mammalman
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mammalman

Mammalman

New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Empty
PostSubject: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 11:34 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  MvC Deathstroke is originally made by chuchoryu. And the edited version I release this time is still under queueing time
for his permission. I sent him a message to get a permission to edit this char, but so far I can't get a reply for it.
  As it's been more than a week from the time that I sent a message, I decided to release this char for now. But in case
the original author doesn't like this action, I'm gonna stop releasing it. So please forgo to host this char at some
other sites and be careful in treating it in public situations.

Edit request accepted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deathstroke's preview
New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Dstrok10

* WHAT'S CHANGED

- In stand hard punch he attacks with the sword now.
- In D,DB,B+K he doesn't keep attacking on the ground anymore. Instead this move cannot be guarded by crouch guard.
- added three new special moves.
- changed D,DF,F+PP to attack with the sword.
- added throw
- changed some vectors of basic moves to avoid loop.
- changed dash behavior.
- revised damage balance.
- added AI.
- and other minor changes.

Preview of Edit/AI patch for Beastboy
___ New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Bb10

* WHAT'S CHANGED

- added armor for Some Special/Hyper moves.
- Falcon special begins instantly rather than before.
- Hyper move "Titans Together!" calls helpers more continuously now.
- Changed the behavior of Hyper move "Pteranodon Morph".
__It's no longer controllable while its entire movement, But once first hit succeeds,
__Beastboy automatically keeps attacking the enemy aimed at.
- Recovery roll can be used only in state 5120 now.
- Revised damage valance.
- and other minor changes.

Link for Deathstroke and patch for Beastboy : https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AK6SI70KywbkqL0&id=591A35EC667AAD94%21135&cid=591A35EC667AAD94
Beastboy Character Download Link : Please check download forum of this site.

Last edited by Mammalman on April 23rd 2020, 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZzr-JfB-ieKtW5ajmlXv0g/videos?
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 12:15 pm

Beast Boy originally had a bug where he turned into an animal charged and ran off the screen never to return when being controlled by AI, I hope that's been fixed.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 12:19 pm

I also don't see the Beast Boy patch

edit: sorry found it
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 12:32 pm

Very cool edits, Mammalman!  About Chuchoryu's Deathstroke char editing, I believe he won't ban and create drama, as many have edited his chars and he hasn't complained to anyone who has edited. Chucho is a very nice guy!
Thanx for this edits and updates!
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 12:46 pm

Andy_X wrote:
Very cool edits, Mammalman!  About Chuchoryu's Deathstroke char editing, I believe he won't ban and create drama, as many have edited his chars and he hasn't complained to anyone who has edited. Chucho is a very nice guy!

I thought all his stufff was open source?

Also someone named SSonic edited that Deathstroke before to make the gameplay better too
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 1:55 pm

I can't say with 100% certainty that it is open source, but many have edited several char of it and the same never complained and even supported.
What SSonic has edited is the classic version of Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 8:29 pm

Man, this year's christmas sure have surprises that I love!
Not big things such as new chars, but update to existing chars I've been really craving for.
Thanks for these, @Mammalman
Back to top Go down
Mammalman

Mammalman

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyDecember 25th 2019, 12:21 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Andy_X wrote:

I thought all his stufff was open source?

Also someone named SSonic edited that Deathstroke before to make the gameplay better too
Andy_X wrote:

I can't say with 100% certainty that it is open source, but many have edited several char of it and the same never complained and even supported.
What SSonic has edited is the classic version of Deathstroke.

Thank you for your information folks.
Anyway I think I keep waiting for Chychoryu's react for a while.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyApril 13th 2020, 3:42 pm

Sorry to bump but Beast Boy still has the bug where he turns into a horse, charges at you, goes off screen and never returns to the match
Back to top Go down
Mammalman

Mammalman

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 7:21 am

Small update
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 9:02 am

The new hyper reminds me of 1 of Wolverine’s but it works as Slade is kinda limited on what you can do with his sprites

Also, what about that Beast Boy bug? Have you been able to recreate that? You can play against his AI and it happens then too
Back to top Go down
Mammalman

Mammalman

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyApril 24th 2020, 12:28 am

chancethegamer wrote:
The new hyper reminds me of 1 of Wolverine’s but it works as Slade is kinda limited on what you can do with his sprites

Also, what about that Beast Boy bug? Have you been able to recreate that? You can play against his AI and it happens then too

Thanks. I'll take a look inside of his cns but not sure I can handle it for now.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyApril 24th 2020, 12:50 am

Woooah those two were in need of an update. Really well done.

If you want to add, I have made Small Portraits from both:

Deathstroke: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Deathstroke%20Small%20Portrait%20by%20Tsuyoi%2001 New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Deathstroke%20Small%20Portrait%20by%20Tsuyoi%2002
Download: here

Beast Boy: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Beast%20Boy%20Small%20Portrait%20by%20Tsuyoi
Download: here

You can check the link in my signature for more New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy 670481599

Keep going with that amazing work cheers
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyApril 24th 2020, 9:41 am

Toad from X men keeps crashing my game can you fix that and can you fix my original Baron zemo to play better
Back to top Go down
kabukisama

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy EmptyApril 25th 2020, 8:36 am

Thanks! He need a update!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy   New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy Empty

Back to top Go down

New edit of MvC Deathstroke / Edit+AI patch for Beastboy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next