The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations   Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 6:58 pm

Arkady wrote:
What how does that work, we vote for whoever, I don't understand that line in capitals, you don't want folks to nominate the current favorites? It kinda seems biast, maybe change the sentence to "you'll be wasting a nomination if you vote for the already "nominated"
not DON'T"

This is our website's first awards thing so I suppose there are going to be problems since we are so new at this.  dead
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations   Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 9:12 am

I realize now that it was a mistake to not have a topic like this prior our attempt at doing this section.

It is especially needed due to how we are doing it much differently than any other comic mugen forum community as evidenced by our own Admin have questions with the process.

If you have a question about the process that the other info topics cannot answer, then please ask it here.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations   Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations EmptyJanuary 31st 2014, 6:31 pm

Bumping due to new topics coming soon.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations   Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

Question & Answer Topic to Award Nominations
Page 1 of 1