The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can any answer any of these question and help me out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  Empty
PostSubject: Can any answer any of these question and help me out?    Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  EmptyMay 9th 2016, 8:46 am

Hello everyone! I have few questions regarding Fighter Factory that I want to make clear and understand because this is frustrating me and it's driving me insane. Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  2649099129 Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  3855700884 scratch

I would like to know if using MS Paint is bad for Fighter Factory and MUGEN? What I mean is... After you finish spriting or frankenspriting a character your working on and you save that character, and then you go to Fighter Factory and you upload his/her sprites.... would that character color palette will appear correctly and the colors won't get distorted or anything like that. Do I have to use another editing program so I can have my char's palette to come out properly when I go to test that char out and he doesn't look bad in colors? Also I want to get rid of that pink background as well. I have followed the available tutorials out there but it seems that it's not working for me and I'm tired of seeing those stupid pink background color and the char's color palette not working right. ( I do also have Adobe Photoshop and GIMP. I don't like using GIMP much because to me it's weird to use and the saving process is very odd.)
What types of editing programs does MUGEN really accept/read so that when you make or edit a character is reads them properly and doesn't give you a hard time?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can any answer any of these question and help me out?    Can any answer any of these question and help me out?  EmptyMay 16th 2016, 8:59 am

I use my age-old JASC Paint Shop Pro 7 to turn every 16-million-color sprite to 256-color sprite.
Then save its color palette file export to a *.pal file then use a text editor to move the transparent color (I always use 255 0 255) to the first 1st color index:

Code:
JASC-PAL
255 0 255
32 32 32
8 8 8
16 0 0
16 16 16
24 0 0
24 24 24
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Can any answer any of these question and help me out?
Page 1 of 1