The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic Empty
PostSubject: The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic   The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic EmptyNovember 7th 2022, 8:09 am

Question

If you need help in something for MUGEN but dont want to make an all-new topic, ask your question here.

Question
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic   The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic EmptyNovember 7th 2022, 8:31 am

How to make a streamlined template like injustice with 4 buttons and 2 buttons for specials and still have everything flow correctly that when I'm done can use it as a patch to do it to the remaining characters
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic   The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic EmptyNovember 7th 2022, 12:24 pm

How do you lower the damage amount just on individual specials/hypers?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic   The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic EmptyNovember 7th 2022, 1:27 pm

In the CNS file I think I'm on my phone right now so can't check when I get home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic   The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The General "Ask a MUGEN Help Question" Topic
Page 1 of 1