The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages Empty
PostSubject: A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages   A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages EmptyMarch 17th 2020, 5:10 am

I have a question about stages.

It's possible - or someone already tried - put basic programming resources on stages, like algorithms, variables and decision structures?

I'm doing this question because I realize that these resources are needed for to apply some ideas as consistent passage of time, climate changes and random events.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages   A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages EmptyMarch 17th 2020, 4:30 pm

Anything is possible if you can find a way to do it ask electro he's good at making interactive stages check him out and his stages and character 's they are impressive
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages   A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages EmptyMarch 21st 2020, 11:20 am

Some opinions and proposals regarding this:

As far as I know a "stage.def" doesn't usually have or can't have the complexity and flexibility that any .cns file has.

While the programming of a character has a large series of commands that allow you to create algorithms, variables and decision structures that you want, "stage.def" can only configure the position of the fighters, positioning and animation of "stage.sff" and some basic effects. And parallax.

In this case I have two possible solutions to this problem:

1 - If "stage.def" has support for the commands used in .cns files just program in "stage.def" as if you did with any .cns. Then it would be enough to save and test to see if the effects work.

2 - If "stage.def" does not support the commands used in .cns files, the solution seems to be to create a "stage.cns" file, program it normally and make the "stage. def" to read and require this file to work.

@ELECTRO, @crosspotts1.0 recommended you for that matter and now I call you to check if this idea is plausible.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages   A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages EmptyApril 11th 2020, 7:35 am

Its possible to add Bgctrl´s (Background controls) in the stage.def, but it requires some work, but the results are very cool.

Here are some info, i will look for a tutorial to share later: https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/background-controllers-stages-170304.0.html

Take care.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages   A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages Empty

Back to top Go down

A Question about General Programming Resources on Stages
Page 1 of 1