The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation Empty
PostSubject: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 8:39 am

Ask me anything.

Last edited by OldGamer on October 13th 2023, 1:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : repurposed)
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptySeptember 16th 2023, 4:54 am

Looks very cool man

Thanks for sharing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptySeptember 18th 2023, 9:08 am

Re-purposed because MMV staff has long wanted a topic similar to this.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptySeptember 19th 2023, 10:54 pm

how hard is it to add a visual stage select to a screenpack?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptyOctober 13th 2023, 1:43 am

volzzilla wrote:
their not hard just that you have to make each background images into a Bitmap sprite Fonts of a stage by using Fighter Factory 3.0 and make the stages as An Numbers, Letters and characters key symbols in order  to show on the screen. always best to do this with mugen 1.1 and not with mugen 1.0 as for ikemen go is easier than mugen 1.1

you can see that Mugen 1.1 explain that value numbers and characters key smybols on their ACII Charts
https://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/fonts.html#ascii-character-reference

Last edited by OldGamer on October 13th 2023, 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptyOctober 13th 2023, 1:45 am

ModeratorBot wrote:
Re-purposed because MMV staff has long wanted a topic similar to this.
Rolling Eyes is that even a question ?
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptyOctober 13th 2023, 1:46 am

JARRO77 wrote:
Looks very cool man

Thanks for sharing Twisted Evil
riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptyOctober 13th 2023, 9:34 am

OldGamer wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
their not hard just that you have to make each background images into a Bitmap sprite Fonts of a stage by using Fighter Factory 3.0 and make the stages as An Numbers, Letters and characters key symbols in order  to show on the screen. always best to do this with mugen 1.1 and not with mugen 1.0 as for ikemen go is easier than mugen 1.1

you can see that Mugen 1.1 explain that value numbers and characters key smybols on their ACII Charts

i guess i was hoping that it'd auto add because idea was update my screenpack for others and anyone who downloads, they wouldnt have to do anything to have visual select stage select viewing heartbreak
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptyOctober 13th 2023, 6:35 pm

volzzilla wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

i guess i was hoping that it'd auto add because idea was update my screen pack for others and anyone who downloads, they wouldnt have to do anything to have visual select stage select viewing heartbreak
I think you should convert your game and screen pack to the Ikemen go so you can have the power to have Stage Viewer for all your stages. its EASY Stuff that you will loved. because all you have to do is add the stage viewer sprite images in the stage sprite data and ikemen GO auto view it without the bull shit coding involved Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation 670481599 Mugen 1.1 is too mush deal with while Ikemen GO is way to go Jus saying cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation EmptyOctober 14th 2023, 8:49 am

me personally, i am not needing visual stage select.

it was more about providing something cool for anyone who may download the update and i just dont think the average downloader would go through the trouble of making all those images for their own stages.

was hoping for something automatic but i guess does not exist heartbreak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation   Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask OldGamer for Question with Screen Pack and Stages creation
Page 1 of 1