The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer Empty
PostSubject: Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer   Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 1:17 am

Im not gonna post this awesome screen pack to ikemen section becuase its so dead over that section, I dont wanna post it there so I gonna post here where everyone can see the work I put in, Ikemen go arena is here and soon there will be a mugen version as well known as mugen go arena

The Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack is still is a working progress and there so mush to cover,
JUSMUGEN did had an Ikemen version but the problem was its was test beta that was removed because no one cared to try it or to test it out or give no kind of feedback. so I figure I make another Ikemen screen pack  but this time is going to be more better than others I use to make Mad

The screen pack going to have many slots YES YES YES more OKAY  :sugoi:
The screen pack going to have tags and all Ikemen feature.  :yuno:
The screen pack going to have its own lifebars and many other extra stuff  Laughing

when is screen pack be done ?
I DONT KNOW when I feel like getting its done ?  :Smile

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer   Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer EmptyAugust 27th 2021, 3:17 am

after very long time of working on this Ikemen go I also working on the mugen version as well so we can have both of same software. I finally finish and comeplete the intro and added new update with the fonts and vs screen pack alot more. so for now here the new intro

Here old video of vs screen and option screen update. "there be future plans to removed the muse dash animated girls"

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ikemen Go Arena Screen pack made by OldGamer
Page 1 of 1