The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 1:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 9:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 11:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 5:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting Empty
PostSubject: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting EmptyMay 30th 2019, 9:11 pm

Come and join the live stream if you have problem with Mugen Stages and Mugen screeen pack few problem with Convert issue
OldGamer dont mind helping with your trouble shooting, but we wont do NO Mugen CHARACTER Problem just mugen stages and screen pack

live stream start from United State of America the time zone eastern 11 am to 8 pm on Monday,Tuesday, WEDNESDAY, Fridays AND Sundays
BUT BUSY ON THURSDAY AND SATURDAY. Because I go to church on those days 😄

Here the link
https://www.twitch.tv/oldgamerss

Last edited by OldGamer on May 31st 2019, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting Empty
PostSubject: Re: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting EmptyMay 30th 2019, 11:16 pm

Just followed you so I'll catch the next stream. OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting EmptyMay 30th 2019, 11:19 pm

really reccomended, he's usually pixel-perfect as regards things (especially screenpacks) so ask him if you need good advice cheers

how you doing btw? hope everything's fine
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting EmptyMay 31st 2019, 12:27 am

mulambo wrote:
really reccomended, he's usually pixel-perfect as regards things (especially screenpacks) so ask him if you need good advice cheers

how you doing btw? hope everything's fine
cheers doing good Mulambo OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting 670481599
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting EmptyMay 31st 2019, 12:28 am

ELECTRO wrote:
Just followed you so I'll catch the next stream. OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting 670481599
OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting 670481599 thank you so mush sensie and mentor cheers
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting EmptyMay 31st 2019, 10:50 am

forgot to mention firdays too xD
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting EmptyMay 31st 2019, 9:30 pm

Thanks OldGamer yes

I'll have to sign up so I can follow Wink LOL

Remember everyone this is open to all, please come out and support OldGamer.
He has a LOT of experience, and is willing to share it for free yes

We are so happy to have members like this, that are always willing to give back.
We salute you OldGamer OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting 670481599 OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting 670481599

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting EmptyJune 1st 2019, 7:51 am

love the concept of helping people (i need a ton of advice on my screenpack) but i am not a twitch person Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting   OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting Empty

Back to top Go down

OldGamer twitch live stream Mugen Stages and Screen Pack Coding trouble shoting
Page 1 of 1