The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer Empty
PostSubject: A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer   A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer EmptyOctober 4th 2017, 9:47 pm

Hey guys I added new sprite and did some changes with the Mugen open sources screen pack you can get the link from the top post Very Happy
added more sprite on the sprite resources folder for the title screen and select screen

A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer JvRoLfy

Last edited by OldGamer on December 13th 2017, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer   A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer EmptyOctober 5th 2017, 8:35 am

Really very nice of you OldGamer not only you made MUGEN tutorial but also provided open-source materials like that! A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 705151839  All the opening scenes look so exciting, the beginning introduction sounds so dramatic!  A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 670481599  Oh wait did I just see some action of Mob and Tetsuo and.........Marge Simpsons!? Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer   A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer EmptyOctober 5th 2017, 2:38 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Really very nice of you OldGamer not only you made MUGEN tutorial but also provided open-source materials like that! A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 705151839  All the opening scenes look so exciting, the beginning introduction sounds so dramatic!  A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 670481599  Oh wait did I just see some action of Mob and Tetsuo and.........Marge Simpsons!? Exclamation Question
thank you and yeah you did see Mob and Tetsuo and Marge Simpsons lol!  that why its mugen. OOO I bet you did not notice the Narrator JP voices part of the video now did you ? haha... I give you a  hint buddy like your self a Old School Gamer like I give just one hint A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 311127478

*B____Toshiden A___* A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 311127478 can you gues where its from A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 311127478
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer   A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 4:04 pm

OldGamer wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:
thank you and yeah you did see Mob and Tetsuo and Marge Simpsons lol!  that why its mugen. OOO I bet you did not notice the Narrator JP voices part of the video now did you ? haha... I give you a  hint buddy like your self a Old School Gamer like I give just one hint A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 311127478

*B____Toshiden A___* A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 311127478 can you gues where its from A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 311127478

Oh my non-Chinese audio listening skill is usually very very low, be it Japanese or English or else..... A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 1340147569

Yet, you have just given a very BIG hint already.......... Wink
result...:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer   A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 5:51 pm

Werewood wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

Oh my non-Chinese audio listening skill is usually very very low, be it Japanese or English or else..... A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer 1340147569

Yet, you have just given a very BIG hint already.......... Wink
result...:
lol! OMG man dude your are TRUE Gamer... Okay here another challenge for you today. Im working on the open sources working in progress for the Lifebars xD

I rip and took both sounds from 2 games from the Nintendo Game Cube xD
here another Hint for you
B____R____ 3 ?
F___Z_______ ?
I know that I said Im not going to add Game Over or Lifebars but....I feel that would be nice to have one ether way.. oh and the life bar is also open source aswell Very Happy
here the working in progress of the lifebars in action xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer   A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mugen Open Source Screen Pack Coming Soon made by OldGamer
Page 1 of 1