The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters

Go down 
+26
ColdDarkness
chuchoryu
Red Hood
Shadman
spidergoku
metamutant
MatreroG
tordello89
CARNAGE777
volzzilla
yolomate
Atiles
d.rock
rafhot
Shining
vor76
Cristianomelo
SIRALEXBABY
rc72076
OGSymbiote
crosspotts1.0
carpa5
Ax
JARRO77
rodrigue
zombiebrock
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
rc72076

rc72076

Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 9:00 am

i love the mystique viper edit closest we can get for now nice job on the quick edit
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 9:03 am

WUZ UP ZOMBIEBROCK...CAN YOU DO 'BLACK SYMBIOTE SPIDERMAN'.....AND TURN HIM INTO 'UNSTABLE MOCULE SPIDERMAN' THAT WOULD BE GREAT ...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND THE FAMILIA...
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 7:54 pm

can I get that viper pall edit pleas
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 10:12 pm

This edition of the viper was great, just think that combines better with the character she use a pants.
Another char that could be edited would be yelena belova using Black Widow, simply change the hair and leave the belly from outside.
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 1:31 am

Cristianomelo wrote:
This edition of the viper was great, just think that combines better with the character she use a pants.
Another char that could be edited would be yelena belova using Black Widow, simply change the hair and leave the belly from outside.

i agree i wish i knew how to really sprite edit * make it look right or we'de have ALOT of new MArvel/DC characters
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 2:17 am

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
WUZ UP ZOMBIEBROCK...CAN YOU DO 'BLACK SYMBIOTE SPIDERMAN'.....AND TURN HIM INTO 'UNSTABLE MOCULE SPIDERMAN' THAT WOULD BE GREAT ...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND THE FAMILIA...

hey, i tried, & it just doesnt share right, sorry
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 2:44 am

Release # 3 Viper

Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 VIPER_zps0a5c9a51

http://www.mediafire.com/download/slz1yd9r9p0123k/Viper.rar

Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 Vipermyst_zps7ecd3601

Just The Pallet For Mystique

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7cyv3fkrcbi0ooq/Viper+pal.rar

All Credit For Sprites & Codes Go To Zvitor For Mystique

A Special Thanks To Ryouchi Fpr Doing The Portrait
Back to top Go down
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 6:54 am

Good job no need for me to edit now I really like the palette, if someone that is good at removed all the shape shifting an non essential stuff this would also become much more than a palette swap char
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 12:47 pm

This edition was fantastic, and the first time that the edit was as good as the original, good work.
Removing the special in which she uses skills of Mysticism, I think that would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 1:05 pm

zombie can you do a pal for superman red son??
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 3:56 pm

vor76 wrote:
Good job no need for me to edit now I really like the palette, if someone that is good at  removed all the shape shifting an non essential stuff this would also become much more than a palette swap char

dude I say give it a shot and try to do it yourself...this could be a major wip for you...just make a copy of mysty in play with the code til you get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 4:32 pm

for me azazel too seems very good ....if you can you should change or remove the x men hyper and paint a little beard like this

Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 Azazel10

Wink 
Back to top Go down
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 4:54 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
vor76 wrote:
Good job no need for me to edit now I really like the palette, if someone that is good at  removed all the shape shifting an non essential stuff this would also become much more than a palette swap char

dude I say give it a shot and try to do it yourself...this could be a major wip for you...just make a copy of mysty in play with the code til you get it Smile

Ive got a couple of days of early next week I am gonna give it a shot see what happens
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 4:58 pm

vor76 wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:
vor76 wrote:

Ive got a couple of days of early next week I am gonna give it a shot see what happens

Guys All Of My " Work" with these is free to use , all i ask is acknowledgement like i gave the original creators, that's all , u can use any of my pals to do Whatever u want
Back to top Go down
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 5:10 pm

zombiebrock wrote:
vor76 wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:
vor76 wrote:

Guys All Of My " Work" with these is free to use , all i ask is acknowledgement like i gave the original creators, that's all , u can use any of my pals to do Whatever u want

I completely agree i do this for fun not to take credit for whats not mine and I would never want anyone to think that that is my intentions,

i have fun doing this with my kids and share what i do just in case anyone is interested or like yourself would like to take what little work ive done and enhance further.

Back to the job in hand, with the awesome job you did on the palette this could be the start of something really good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters    Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Brocks Comic book Pallet Swap Characters
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next