The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
check this pallet swap of the spectre Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
check this pallet swap of the spectre Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
check this pallet swap of the spectre Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
check this pallet swap of the spectre Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

check this pallet swap of the spectre

Go down 
+5
metamutant
SIRALEXBABY
yolomate
Darthpool
carpa5
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carpa5

check this pallet swap of the spectre Empty
PostSubject: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 3:52 pm

hi this is a quick pallete swap of the spectre with the char of moonknight well i change some sprite  to make another hyper i hope you can enjoy thanks to shadowlord for the pallete  and thanks RgOp & Arkady for this good char  ok see you later

http://www.4shared.com/rar/rpV1sTWfce/The_Spectre.html?

Last edited by volzzilla on December 2nd 2015, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited)
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 4:04 pm

AWESOME!!! Did you edit my Moon Knight pal to make this.
edit: I guess you did use my palette. Thank you for turning my pal into an edit I didn't think anyone would do that.

Last edited by shadowlord9001 on January 2nd 2015, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 4:43 pm

lol! lol! lol! great pal!!! check this pallet swap of the spectre 670481599 check this pallet swap of the spectre 670481599 check this pallet swap of the spectre 670481599
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 5:00 pm

You know I notice it still has Moon Knights voice. If my voice sounds good enough maybe I can voice him.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 6:23 pm

please change the voice bro
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 6:45 pm

carpa5 wrote:
please change the voice bro
Alright I'll try it later you also might want to change the taunt.
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 6:47 pm

GOOD JOB... THANK YOU FOR THE SHARE....CAN I GET A COPY THAT GENERAL ZOD,,,THANK YOU Y GOD BLESS..
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 6:53 pm

HERE YOU GO...YOU MIGHT NEED THIS TO ...GOES GOOD WITH MY SCREENPACK...MARVEL UNIVERSE VS DC UNIVERSE...check this pallet swap of the spectre <a href=check this pallet swap of the spectre The_sp10" />check this pallet swap of the spectre <a href=check this pallet swap of the spectre Mugen010" /> IT'S NOT VERY GOOD BUT I TIRED,,,
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 7:16 pm

I attempted to sprite his mouth
check this pallet swap of the spectre Spectr10
I don't know how to sprite so this is the best I can do.

Last edited by shadowlord9001 on January 2nd 2015, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 7:18 pm

that general Zod looks very interesting, I hope that's an edit too.
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 7:31 pm

shadowlord9001 wrote:
I attempted do sprite his mouth
GOOD JOB shadowlord...CAN YOU MAKE THAT INTO A PAL...IF YOU CAN ...SEND ME A COPY...I TRIED MAKING THAT HALF FACE PORTRAIT...WE NEEDED ONE...
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 7:34 pm

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
shadowlord9001 wrote:
I attempted do sprite his mouth
GOOD JOB shadowlord...CAN YOU MAKE THAT INTO A PAL...IF YOU CAN ...SEND ME A COPY...I TRIED MAKING THAT HALF FACE PORTRAIT...WE NEEDED ONE...
I can't make it a pal but I can try to make a new sff but it might take a while because I don't know how to sprite
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 7:42 pm

SAME HERE ...I WISH I KNEW HOW TO SPRITE TOO...IT' ALL GOOD..
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 8:20 pm

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
SAME HERE ...I WISH I KNEW HOW TO SPRITE TOO...IT' ALL GOOD..
You know what, I noticed something. We have a palette for spectre, we have some extra moves, we have some sprites for the mouth, all we need is a coder and someone who's good at editing sprites and we may actually have The Spectre on mugen
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 8:56 pm

hi general Zod is another edit mine but i still work on him when i finish ill send you i promess im work in the mouth of spectre but first im going finish zod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check this pallet swap of the spectre   check this pallet swap of the spectre Empty

Back to top Go down

check this pallet swap of the spectre
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next