The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UltraZeroX7

Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Empty
PostSubject: Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem?   Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 4:38 am

Hey guys, I'm quite new at these kind of things, and I want to tell you and ask something...

So recently I've downloaded these characters, most of these are the Ultra Monsters (from the Ultraman series) ripped from the SNES Ultraman games. They were made by UMA, and these characters were used to be hosted at the JAM MUGEN site and they are no longer seen there right now, but thanks to the Wayback Machine, I was able to download some of them.  Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? 670481599 

Here are the characters I've downloaded:
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen011
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen013
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen014
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen015
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen016
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen017
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen018
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen019
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen020
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen021
Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Mugen022

Now, when I try to load them in a match, it crashes after the VS Screen shows up. Here's an example of the error given for the "CST-PANDON" character I had:

Error message: Invalid format specifier in "p2bodydist X:%lf,p2bodydist Y:%lf,AI:%d,var:%d"
      Error parsing [state -3]
      Error in [Statedef -2]
      Error in pandon.cns
      Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
      Error loading chars/PANDON/pandon.def
      Error loading p1

(Note: Just to clarify, this is the same error given for each of the characters seen above, and another note, some characters have a different [Statedef] error, instead of [-2], it is [-3], those characters are "GOMORA", "RED KING", and "ALIEN MEFILAS")

BTW, I used MUGEN 1.0 and the screenpack is (I guess everyone knows) Everything vs. Everything Classic patched by DoomGuy II for 1.0.

Anyone here knows how to fix this problem? I want to duke them out with my other Ultraman characters in MUGEN so bad.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem?   Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 5:28 am

Are they characters made for a scroller type mugen stage?
coz I know some characters like that have to work with specific stages
have you used these in a winmugen game?
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem?   Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 5:48 am

Maybe change the mugen version in the def file to 1.0 or just delete what's there already and leave it blank
Back to top Go down
UltraZeroX7

PostSubject: Re: Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem?   Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 4:37 am

Arkady wrote:
Are they characters made for a scroller type mugen stage?
coz I know some characters like that have to work with specific stages
have you used these in a winmugen game?
They are just the usual type of characters, no stages required for these characters. Regarding Winmugen, honestly they would probably work there, but actually I don't have Winmugen, and I'm quite in favor with 1.0 until now, so no plan of getting it.  Neutral 
What I want is how to fix the errors from each of the given characters' files in order for them to work in MUGEN 1.0.  Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? 1901935736
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem?   Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 5:04 am

Maybe have the mugen version section in the .def file say mugen 1.0, it does state that there is an issue there with the version, can you send me one of the characters via PM?
I might take a quick look to see if its something simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem?   Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters that crash MUGEN = can anyone solve this problem?
Page 1 of 1