The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ATROCITUS the Red Lantern

Go down 
+23
Cristianomelo
IHighGamerI
MatreroG
NinjaRyu
tank402
cravd
O Ilusionista
wingnut
CARNAGE777
malevka1
DARK!!
smoke1015
lucaster
dev
animaraz
volzzilla
SuperVerse
Ax
flammableking
yolomate
Erroratu
OGSymbiote
pseudoingles
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyApril 30th 2014, 8:58 pm

in my opinion your going to have a long road of spriting this character in order to have all the details allign up in every sprite for each move man.all i can say is good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyMay 1st 2014, 7:26 am

ILUSIONISTA, ESAS TORTUGAS QUE TIENES COMO AVATARES EXISTEN COMO CHARS FUNCIONALES? Y SI ES ASI, PASAMELAS. Y SI NO, A QUE ESTAS ESPERANDO?

ILLUSIONIST, DO THESE TORTOISES THAT YOU TAKE AS VICISSITUDES EXIST AS FUNCTIONAL CHARS? And IF IT(HE,SHE) IS LIKE THAT, SPEND(PASS) THEM TO ME. And IF NOT, FOR THAT THESE WAITING?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2014, 2:10 pm

looks very cool  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2014, 3:36 pm

Looks very cool!!
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2014, 10:07 am

Nice sprites!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2014, 1:58 pm

Quote :
ILUSIONISTA, ESAS TORTUGAS QUE TIENES COMO AVATARES EXISTEN COMO CHARS FUNCIONALES? Y SI ES ASI, PASAMELAS. Y SI NO, A QUE ESTAS ESPERANDO?
What I am waiting for? I waiting for people to actually edit those chars, they are just edits.
And I waiting for people to understand how hard coding is and maybe show some respect.

if you can't wait, do yourself, do you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
IHighGamerI

IHighGamerI

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2014, 3:13 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:
Quote :
What I am waiting for? I waiting for people to actually edit those chars, they are just edits.
And I waiting for people to understand how hard coding is and maybe show some respect.

if you can't wait, do yourself, do you?

Sorry to intrude but code is Difficult is not anyone who can do a great job, why am Spriter coder and Also When a person makes a character together, You Should respect the work of the two independent of Their functions, especially when it comes to the most important task...
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 2:57 am

ATROCITUS W.I.P  ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 670481599 ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 670481599 
(new sprites by Alejandro Iacarinno /GLTEAM)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 1:28 pm

sorry didn't say something sooner as kind of missed the new video  ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 629558521 

anyway, new sprites look great, definitely alot better. the one thing to worry about though is the walk. it looks stuff and un-natural in animation. try and smooth it out. may be a couple other animations to smooth out, but that one stood out the most.

but he looks so much better with great detail. great work iacarinno Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 1:54 pm

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-J-KubtUBNSs/To-pYb_HDHI/AAAAAAAALQ4/6mDy6bmJaUQ/s1600/Green+Lantern+Animated++Maquette++Atrocitus.jpg

ESTE MODELO ME GUSTA MAS, EL TUYO TIENE LOS MOVIMIENTOS MUY TOSCOS Y LA BASE NO CREO QUE SEA LA QUE MEJOR LE QUEDA... SOBRE TODO LAS PIERNAS. ANIMO Y MEJORALO, ESFUERZATE POR DARLE LO MEJOR A TU SUEÑO, SEGURO QUE SERÁ UN EXITO. Y SI YA LE PONES LOS EFECTOS EN HD TE QUEDARÁ MÁS IMPRESIONANTE.

I LIKE THIS MODEL MORE, YOURS HAS THE VERY COARSE MOVEMENTS AND THE BASE I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS BETTER THE ONE THAT HE(SHE) STILL HAS... ESPECIALLY THE LEGS. I ENCOURAGE AND IMPROVE IT, STRAIN FOR GIVING HIM(HER) THE BETTER(BEST) THING TO YOUR DREAM, INSURANCE THAT WILL BE A SUCCESS. And IF ALREADY YOU HIM(HER) PUT THE EFFECTS IN HD YOU WILL STILL HAVE IT(HIM,HER) MORE IMPRESSIVE.
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: TUTORIALES EN HD POR MI   ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 2:07 pm

https://servimg.com/view/18631271/82
MEJOR EN HD
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2101-tutorial-crear-chars-hd-para-mugen
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 5:19 pm

The concept is really much better than the previous one, need to improve a few things here and there and as mainly walking, in general this looking very well.
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 5:46 pm

has great presence and is aesthetically awesome, just trying to give more fluidity in their movements and this character would go well HD.Buen effects work.
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyJuly 9th 2014, 8:39 am

great look  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 6:02 pm

ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 670481599 ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 Atro_b10 ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 670481599  ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 670481599 
ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 Walk11
13/07/2014 updated
I´m still editing,  ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 670481599  ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 670481599 
but I want to share the first sprites update of his walk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    ATROCITUS the Red Lantern  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATROCITUS the Red Lantern
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next