The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Emptyby Shining Today at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas

Go down 
+7
yolomate
Werewood
gartanham
carpa5
Shining
SIRALEXBABY
skhsato123
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Empty
PostSubject: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 1:59 am

santa santa

Merry Christmas everyone ... the celebrations are started across beloved EGYPT
and i want to share celebrations with you my friends in this lovely forum which taught me lots MMV

ilu ilu ilu

Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   114

here i bring the red lantern super villain Atrocitus  , he is one of the deep core DC comics characters i proudly give you all hoping you like and love him

Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   76a75910

Biography

When the rogue Manhunters rampaged through Space Sector 666 Atros was one of only five beings in the entire sector to escape death, having been forced to witness his own wife and daughters killed by one of the rampaging robots. Renaming himself "Atrocitus", he and the other four survivors formed a terrorist cabal known as the Five Inversions, bent on the destruction of the Guardians of the Universe and all who served them, with Atrocitus serving as their leader. The Five Inversions performed a ritual which allowed them to peer into the future and discover the prophecy of the Blackest Night, which decreed that all life in the universe would end. Forming an "Empire of Tears", the Inversions attempted to destroy the Guardians, but were defeated and imprisoned on the planet Ysmault.

In the aftermath of the Sinestro Corps War, Atrocitus was seen forging a Red Lantern power battery, utilizing the power of rage. He said that his first new victim would be the one who called himself "the greatest Green Lantern": Sinestro, who had long since abandoned the Green Lantern Corps to forge a Corps in his own namesake. He also murdered Qull of the Five Inversions, a fellow member of the Empire of Tears and the one responsible for telling Abin Sur the prophecy of the Blackest Night (which caused the Guardians of the Universe to continue the Empire of Tears' incarceration on Ysmault, rather than transfer them to Oa's sciencells, closer to the enemies of the Five Inversions), by bludgeoning him with the power battery. In this way, the first power battery was christened with blood

Following his return to Ysmault, Atrocitus feels his rage dimming, and fears that he may lose control over the Red Lantern hordes. Using Krona's innards to perform a blood ritual, Atrocitus sees many acts of evil across the universe. He resolves to lead his Red Lanterns in punishing the guilty. However, feeling his control over the rampaging, animalistic Red Lanterns dimming, he also decides to uplift one of them to be his equal and helper. He settles for Bleez, restoring her mind and naming her his new right-hand. It is later revealed that he has kept Krona's corpse as a 'confidant', talking to the body when he needs to give voice to his feelings about the Red Lantern Corps and his plans to upgrade their intelligence. However, after granting intellects to three additional Red Lanterns to act as a check to Bleez, Atrocitus returns to the place where he has left Krona's body only to find it gone. Although Atrocitus attempts to find Krona's body, he is left to consider both the worrying possibility that Krona has come back to life and, when faced with a revolt from Bleez, Atrocitus starts to wonder if the loss of Krona's body has robbed him of the focus of his rage, as he has begun to try and justify his actions where he used to consider his mere identity enough of a justification. He briefly regains his focus and unbridled rage when he discovers how Krona did not resurrect: instead Abysmus, one of his early experiments at creating life by the use of necromancy and shamanic rituals, had stolen Krona's body, eaten and flayed him and used his skin to empower himself and similar demonic creatures, known as the Abysmorphs. Abysmus and the Abysmorphs manage to overpower Atrocitus, wounding him grievously, causing Atrocitus to summon John Moore, the new backup Red Lantern of the sector 2814. alien  alien

Gameplay Info ----->

• Atrocitus is my work with help and advice of many friends with special dedication to my friend Odin123 who fixed many issues of coding.
    It is released in a beta version waiting much more updated to give him full version release time later .
    The sprites are based mainly on Venom, Thanos , and Parasite and some symbiote releases .

Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   D2e6e810

Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Bandic12
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Bandic11
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Bandic10
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Bandic13
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Bandic14
Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Bandic10

The character has many set of attacks varying from normal attacks and to special crimson blood laser and plasma vomits to the helpers during fight from the red lantern corps like Dexstarr cat and Red Ox  aided with the red lantern explosive energy hypers to make him a worthy supervillian .

I hope you like this version friends , and you give me more feedback about him , and he will be more updated later

Link
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xv18r6rlb1yaw8y/Atrocitus-MVD25new.rar

Last edited by skhsato123 on December 23rd 2017, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 3:27 am

WOW GREAT JOB...BUT LINK IS NOT THERE,,ITS BEEN DELETED...CAN I PLS HAVE THE LINK,,THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 3:42 am

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
WOW GREAT JOB...BUT LINK IS NOT THERE,,ITS BEEN DELETED...CAN I PLS HAVE THE LINK,,THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...

Link fixed
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 5:29 am

ilu thanks friend
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 6:39 am

AMAZING WORK THANKS
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 6:42 am

Very cool buddy! You work fast, and it will be our Santa Claus this year, Merry Christmas,and many thanks. lol!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 6:50 am

Merry Christmas to skhsato123 in EGYPT! Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Animat83
Thank you skhsato123 very much for your very nice 2017 Christmas MUGEN gift! Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   705151839

Now the "2017 MMV Merry Christmas + 2018 Happy New Year Unofficial Event" gets start with your wonderful red lantern super DC villain Atrocitus! clap
Arrow http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11044-2017-mmv-merry-christmas-2018-happy-new-year-unofficial-event-wip
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 7:30 am

Thank you all friends of mine , you are all welcome and more surprises will come
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 7:51 am

1000000000000000 thank you skhsato123!! now download!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 7:55 am

yolomate wrote:
1000000000000000 thank you skhsato123!! now download!! lol! lol! lol!
Thanks yolo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laspacho

laspacho

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 2:01 pm

Very cool a Red Lantern! I like what I see, great release.  There aren't many red lanterns made for Mugen.
I really need to update my DC screen pack one of these days..  A certain project of mine has been taking all my Mugen time lately. Smile

The only suggestions I can give is:
For his blood spit move, his upper torso/head should move when he's spitting since the spit angles up.
The red beam from his lantern could be transparent to match his other red beams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 2:32 pm

laspacho wrote:
Very cool a Red Lantern!  I like what I see, great release.  There aren't many red lanterns made for Mugen.
I really need to update my DC screen pack one of these days..  A certain project of mine has been taking all my Mugen time lately.  Smile

The only suggestions I can give is:
For his blood spit move, his upper torso/head should move when he's spitting since the spit angles up.
The red beam from his lantern could be transparent to match his other red beams.

i agree with both critics you give friend , i will work on it on updates
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 2:35 pm

Congratulations on the launch, my friend ... clap clap
Thank you very much for all your dedication ... geek
A virtual hug !! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 23rd 2017, 2:38 pm

Thank you Kylo more to come
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 3:37 pm

Great release,only need some Fix, but the sprites are great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas    Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas   Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannon DC Comics Atrocitus Red Lantern Supervillian .... merry christmas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next