The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern

Go down 
+17
I-Skorp-I
luciangarude
Angelus_Silverhead
Renz Tosaka
Yunnin
odin123
Werewood
logansam
Doom
dev
JARRO77
Mazemerald
LESSARD
asterione
volzzilla
yolomate
skhsato123
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  Empty
PostSubject: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 12:28 pm

Atrocitus (Atros) is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by the DC Comics. Atrocitus is an enemy of the Guardians of the Universe.

When the rogue Manhunters rampaged through Space Sector 666 Atros was one of only five beings in the entire sector to escape death, having been forced to witness his own wife and daughters killed by one of the rampaging robots.[3] Renaming himself "Atrocitus", he and the other four survivors formed a terrorist cabal known as the Five Inversions, bent on the destruction of the Guardians of the Universe and all who served them, with Atrocitus serving as their leader. The Five Inversions performed a ritual which allowed them to peer into the future and discover the prophecy of the Blackest Night, which decreed that all life in the universe would end. Forming an "Empire of Tears", the Inversions attempted to destroy the Guardians, but were defeated and imprisoned on the planet Ysmault

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  670481599  Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  670481599  Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  2297681634  farao
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 12:53 pm

nice mix but change a little uniform...is much similar to colossus Wink
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 9:08 am

he looks ok, but yolomate is right. for instance can see the metalized skin of colossus just recolored. check mazemerald's frankenspriting topic in mugen resources for a possible base never used by anyone Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
asterione

asterione

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyFebruary 24th 2017, 4:41 am

Colossus is an excellent base of Atrocitus, but it is a bit short. You should make it taller (stretched in height). Furthermore, you should try to make the metal stripes on he leg disappear.

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 8:50 am

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t9746-we-love-frankenspriting

Check this out. Mezemerald put a cool tutorial for frankenspriting an shows a perfect base for Atrocitus. I would like you cans see it and start from it.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 2:05 pm

LESSARD wrote:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t9746-we-love-frankenspriting

Check this out. Mezemerald put a cool tutorial for frankenspriting an shows a perfect base for Atrocitus. I would like you cans see it and start from it.

i love this idea lessard Smile
Back to top Go down
asterione

asterione

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 3:54 am

The Atrocitus base was originally created by the infinity mugen team (see post here ). The base is Chadha (sprites downloadable here ). The same team did excellent edit of Kilowog and Simon Beez.

However, these are hell of sprite edits, and I think that only the creator would be able to pull the whole character from it. If someone feels more confident using a simpler approach (like Colussus base) so be it.

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 9:21 am

its a good base but in my opinion you must delete the lines in arms and legs, before continue editing the char. and try to make some changes in the uniform. still loks much like colossus.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 12:00 pm

The base is very suitable,only the head looks a few out of standard.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 10:34 am

yea what lessard said. the metal skin needs to be done away with other than just basic color change. full editing to remove the metal look of colossus Smile
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyMarch 24th 2017, 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyMarch 24th 2017, 6:32 pm

better than before, but i still wonder about not using that base and instead the one listed as an idea earlier?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyMarch 24th 2017, 6:41 pm

volzzilla wrote:
better than before, but i still wonder about not using that base and instead the one listed as an idea earlier?
I do not understand friend ? Do u mean i should use another base ?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  EmptyMarch 25th 2017, 12:51 am

I'm agree with Volzilla you improved the design but this base is not so good for this char and i think is overused you can keep the head for a new design maybe you can use colossus upper body and another one for down body if you want make a great release you should try to make mix of bases
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern    Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern  Empty

Back to top Go down

Atrocitus .... The Red Lantern
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next