The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Green Lantern project announcement Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Green Lantern project announcement Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Green Lantern project announcement Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Green Lantern project announcement Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Green Lantern project announcement

Go down 
+18
Fightfan
ZVitor
tymaca
lionrock26
Somm
NinjaRyu
galactus
Beto
Angelus_Silverhead
rodrigue
felideo
zombiebrock
Red Hood
BlueSpiderX
pseudoingles
yolomate
Ax
Adminbot
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Green Lantern project announcement Empty
PostSubject: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 3rd 2013, 7:26 pm

This Green Lantern project has been worked on for awhile now as evidenced by Anarky topic here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t763-blacknest-night-project

This is to announce that their team will now have a full project area for WIP topics and any other kind of topics to discuss things. That original Anarky topic will now be made sticky and serve for general discussion.

Their main project leader is pseudoingles. In time, the other members of the team will introduce theirselves and open up whatever WIP topics.

MMV would like to wish them luck and thank them for their interest in our community to talk more about their project here. Make them feel at home please and show the interest we know you have in the Green Lantern universe.

Ty likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 2:46 pm

this project was made with determination. i am very happy now that it's a part of mmv. it's what i always wanted for mmv. support not just for a specific class of creating but an equal opportunity for anyone willing to put in the work to make their dreams come true, such as these guys whom i've had the pleasure to work with at one time lol

http://www.mugendream.com/dbz/aboutthedream.html
compelling story and the right attitude towards this hobby sonic 

whether Green Lantern mugen project succeeds in the end or fails, they'll be an inspiration of that mugen spirit of determination to make dreams come true Like a Star @ heaven 

so cheers to the gl guys over here taking the bull by the horns who've earned the right to be called a full game project. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

i look forward to the full game! Green Lantern project announcement 670481599

pseudoingles and Ty like this post

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 3:07 pm

forgot to mention to the team that i would like to offer my help in enhancing the project in every way possible Green Lantern project announcement 1099075461 

just send everything my way that's finished and i'll give it some simple touch ups and corrections. i'm determined to help team green lantern in any way you'll allow me to Wink 

maybe i'll demonstrate today with a sample edit? Idea 

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 6:25 pm

is great!!need more games!! and more grenn latern chars!
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 9:07 pm

yes yes yes 
ok , thanks to believe in this project
we know there´s still so much things to do...
but I promise we'll bring us many chars and stages
of Green Lantern universe
and will update according to your comments
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 10:41 pm

Well, i would like a new version of Sinestro. The Sinestro char now is only at version RC2.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 11:14 pm

this kyle rayner has a serious palette problem. Green Lantern project announcement 629558521 
This larfreeze has a better design that the other one (face and skinny body)  Very Happy 
What has been done so far on th project? Cause i have some old sprites from green lanterns somewhere. on another comp.
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 11:42 pm

like RedHood Said ,that Pal needs some serious love,illbe more than willing to lend my Pal making talent if its needed ,simply PM me if u want/need my help
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 11:46 pm

good work Green Lantern project announcement 670481599 
Back to top Go down
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 4:47 am

red lantern boots are wrong
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 5:47 am

thanks to your  comment, all help is welcome Green Lantern project announcement 2649099129 
the kyle rayner was updated , his new stand is : Green Lantern project announcement 1357-58
the problem was because i used a smart palet to get some differtent suit
i´m working about the Palet in this moment ( and soon i´ll show the results

Green Lantern project announcement Palets10

Last edited by pseudoingles on December 5th 2013, 8:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 6:42 am

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 8:51 am

Nice job. But I think, some characters need more sprites/frames for their moves. I really want to see something about Superman(boy) Prime - really interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 11:17 am

Is a very cool project guys, but the movements are very similar to each other, there are many chars but they all need a lot of work, good luck Green Lantern project announcement 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 11:26 am

Wow Shocked cool project Cool Im definitley looking forward to this Green Lantern project announcement 2800933067 Very Happy 

good luck with this Awesome project as well pseudoingles Green Lantern project announcement 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern project announcement
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next