The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon

Go down 
+31
lukaslogan
NinjaRyu
Fightfan
Ax
Jhonny-DC
Mazemerald
sky-79
wesky
yolomate
Cristianomelo
Beto
Blagoy
tordello89
Pilgrim
carpa5
Golden_Midknight
Cybaster
riklaionel
gartanham
Nicotinefist
cravd
iron-angelus
animaraz
YoungSamurai5
Mr.Red
volzzilla
Hypersonic
dev
Alan Joestar
Adminbot
Arkady
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cravd

She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2012, 12:09 pm

Smile
commenting, if the size was a challenge, adapting these issues to a standard size for mugen I could not get in first., but can be corrected in the same way and I think cnn is distorcionara face, would have to work on the separately, the posture is good say what mensionaron several of the characters are bent reducing its size that is the acceptable size at least so I think lol. the effect of roundhouse kick me quite like I wonder if you could adapt something like this in the hard hits, good job thanks Arkady coding.

comentando, si el tamaño fue un reto, el adaptar estas ediciones a un tamaño estandar para el mugen no lo pude conseguir de primera.,pero si se puede corregir en el cnn creo e igual forma se distorcionara el rostro, habria que trabajar en el por separado, la postura es buena digo lo mensionaron varios de los personajes se encorvan reduciendo su tamaño ese es el tamaño aceptable almenos eso pienso jejeje. el efecto de la patada giratoria me gusto bastante me pregunto si se le podria adaptar algo asi en los golpes fuertes, buen trabajo de codificacion arkady gracias.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2012, 1:13 pm

Your still great spriter Cravd
Back to top Go down
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2012, 3:24 pm

she looks very promising, good work guys cheers
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2012, 11:36 am

It is a good edition, I agree in part about the face or the head itself, but the body and the movements themselves is very agreeable ,i like ,i hope to continue the work, my friends
Cool
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2012, 8:35 pm

Damn this looks so awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2012, 10:16 am

i scaled her in the cns file to .90 and thought size changed fine.

hope cybaster (in fact i'll pm him) takes notice of this topic as he can help out telling arkady whats needed to be done after re-scaling a char.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Cybaster

Cybaster

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2012, 10:30 am

Okay, go the PM.

So, basically, what you'll need to make sure is that all your position stuff is still correctly put. For example, if you had an explod appearing at 60,-80, then by scaling the char to .9,.9, the explod would still be placed at the same 60,-80 position, making it slightly misaligned.

So now you have two solutions :

- The "bad" one : you manually modify each of the positions of the explods/helpers/hitsparks/etc. in the whole character. So 60,-80 would for example become 54,-72 (60*.9=54 80*.9=72).

- The "good" one : you make the positions dependant on the scaling of the character.
You change your code from :
pos = 60,-80
to
pos = ceil(60*const(size.xscale)), ceil(-80*const(size.yscale))

Here, you're using the scaling in the constants to modify the position of your stuff. ceil is to avoid debug flood by making it an integer. Here, the advantage is that if any player thinks a scaling of .9,.9 makes the sprites ugly, he'll be able to change the scaling to 1,1 and still have all his explods aligned without having to do any additional modification to the character.

You'll have to modify everything related to position : explods, helpers, binds, hitsparks position, posadd, etc.
And probably vel/velmul as well.

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Golden_Midknight

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 2:11 pm

I would ask Steamboy for his She-Hulk sprites, he did state that they are open source.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 3:27 pm

But cravd probably went through a lot of hard work to make these
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2012, 5:15 pm

todo esta bien de los hombros para abajo yo creo que le faltaria agrandarle mas el rostro que se viera mas proporcional con lo grande de el cuerpo de otra manera se ve que tiene una cabeza muy chica solo eso porque de lo demas se encuentra perfectamente
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 9:35 am

Like this new look?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 9:40 am

Legs are maybe long too much compared with the trunk but it's good

Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 10:30 am

Looks better Smile
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 10:55 am

is cool but it is too high, you could decrease the size of the legs as shown on the previous page and work a little harder in the face.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 11:23 am

i think she is ok very good work i like her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next