The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement

Go down 
+15
cravd
Adminbot
logansam
Erroratu
DARK!!
vor76
Alan Joestar
tank402
Anarky
crosspotts1.0
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
animaraz
Ax
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 EmptyJune 6th 2014, 10:16 am

take your time and feel free to do whatever you want with the project Very Happy

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 1:38 am

we with AX being back I rally I have nothing ells to do at this point but wait until December I have another project in mind and because it's new and I can't actually work anything mugen til then well minus my JED char On Saturdays and seeing AX is back in the I'll go back to what was previously planed if ax can take care of this roster with is the fist roster I'll be able to pull through with second roster
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2015, 8:40 am

funny I'd like to ask where da freak is AX lately oh well I've out of too for a wail I'l aide AX in bat mangs tas soon Razz
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 10:06 pm

Just asking is AX like dead or just pops in and out like me Razz
oh well i'll take over his project  if guys need me then but still need to finish what i owe you guys on the web of spider-man and CVSartist's Soul Calibur vs series
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 11:09 pm

JEDDragon wrote:
Just asking is AX like dead or just pops in and out like me Razz
oh well i'll take over his project  if guys need me then but still need to finish what i owe you guys on the web of spider-man and CVSartist's Soul Calibur vs series
I tried not getting involved in this whole thing but I'll just let you know he got banned, I'm not gonna go into any detail though.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 11:14 pm

I see thanks dude. well i'll at least. i can try to help with stuff if he ever gets back but oh well.

Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 11:17 pm

which char are you gonna do?
cause i doubt you will do all the project
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 9:13 pm

Red Hood wrote:
which char are you gonna do?
cause i doubt you will do all the project

well I was hoping some of you guys can help me with that but my history in mugen often shows that I'm usually the only guy who wants or has too do it all by himself The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 629558521 (hint: Gundam war mugen TaurusAC195 he really was like back bone of the project wail sadly at time I was the guy with just the ideas. sadly he quit and I had to continue. I got to a formula now but got tons of sprites to work with still that took a lot of time.)
now that projects not dead but not done yet.

so i don't mind the work in that sense but i see something new then i run working stuff on it.
so far my time is limited if can get other projects done once and for all i can help out here

than again my plan was just add to this project much like the others two.

my plan though now is get close to what AX had in mind. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4