The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
my new full game wip Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
my new full game wip Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
my new full game wip Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
my new full game wip Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

my new full game wip

Go down 
+60
LALO27
skhsato123
thatguy
Playing Enemy
darksorceressknight7
taker236
animaraz
Shinkemaster
shags2dope
Shiruzato
Somm
Werewood
brixteraytona
kokehackz
Bull Demon
Bambino Da Don
DukeNukem 2417
O Ilusionista
Chris Nathan
black dragon
shanri
Doom
fuuka
gartanham
bam77
WADEPOOL
carpa5
felideo
rhiggatwat
Shining
Messiakei
mugenbob
Dave Rattlz
scottsummers
kyoman
zombiebrock
candido159
Navana
Fede X
Predator
ColdDarkness
yolomate
Dusdeus
NinjaRyu
j.stylius
Mistah Jorge
Adminbot
Mazemerald
volzzilla
Ganbare-Lucifer
CARNAGE777
erickablond
ParaDo0x
galactus
varo_hades
chuchoryu
Cristianomelo
walruslui
Tsuyoi
Darthpool
64 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

my new full game wip Empty
PostSubject: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 7:27 pm

Hello everyone ... I'm back from a period of apparent inactivity in the world of mugen and say apparent because in reality I worked hard to be able to show my new and current wip: Mortal Kombat Legacy ... a new chapter in the saga of video games which fits into the plot between mortal kombat 9 and mortal kombat X ... in this video i will show progress on the screen pack and three characters : Scorpion, Cyrax and Raiden (complete respectively 97%, 95% and 99%). ..as always wish you good vision and I hope you enjoy

Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 7:37 pm

Those characters look amazing, especially Cyrax, it's good to see more Mortal Kombat characters taking there MK9/MKX apearences (I personally perfer the modern apearences over the old ones because they all look more unique from each other)
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 7:43 pm

Nice to see you're back Fabri Very Happy

Hope there will be news for Biohazard Project too cheers
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 7:47 pm

make sure to give credit to seanatly for the using of his Scorpion and Sub-Zero sprites as bases.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 6:17 am

luisdude1 regarding the fact of giving credit I had already spoken in my old post, when I presented rain, scorpion and Ermac...shadowlord9001 is nice to know that you like the new version of Cyrax ... soon I will also present sektor...Tsuyoi, regarding the project biohazard I finished mrx, Wesker, jill and the screenpack ... I work on hunk (50% complete) and a revamp with the addition of new animations of leon (30% complete)
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 8:54 am

mkay, just wanted to make sure.
looks intresting so far! we need a decent 2D mortal kombat game
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 10:39 am

Amazing job, the effects and the gameplay seem very interesting, I can't wait for more news, will be a great game, good luck.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 3:47 pm

I...Want!!...THIS SCOPRION WAJUUU!!!! and Cyrax to mi amigo really are amazing this job
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes lol! lol! lol! lol! yes yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 9:25 pm

Looks really good Cyrax man Smile, and what happended with Ermac and Rain?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 4:20 am

thanks to all ... regarding Ermac, I finished the code and there are only the sprites (about 55%) .... rain is 100% complete, I started a new set of sprites for goro shove armor wrists and legs to give him a new style and I hope next week to load the video presentation of sektor Wink
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 11:03 am

Wow, Awesome MK project Fabry Taz each one of the characters looks great
in there own way clap clap my new full game wip 670481599 ...I think Scorpion is my favorite personally Smile

also sorry about my own inactivity in the world of mugen my friend....especially on
helping you with the Biohazard project, but I have had a few personal problems etc on my
end sadly Sad , I am still trying to work on revamping Leon's sprites plus the sprites for
the Stinger from RE 0 etc (plus sprites for the odd other RE character here and there silent )
though and I will once again start sending you any sprites that I finish very soon my friend Wink
...I have not given up and we will finish the Biohazard mugen project together eventually my new full game wip 670481599

and good luck with Hunk my friend Smile my new full game wip 705151839 ...hopefully I will have some more sprites done
for you very soon too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 11:36 am

hey hello Galactus, do not worry because even for the moment I'm working on mk legacy then you have so much time to work on the project biohazard;)
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 1:58 pm

Hi again, and no problem my friend thats great, and I will get as many of Leon's
and the RE 0 Stinger's sprites etc done as I can while you are working on the mk
project...I will let you know as I finish them as well Wink

also good luck with the mk legacy project my friend my new full game wip 670481599 my new full game wip 705151839
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 3:29 pm

Galactus hello and thank you again for your help but I must ask you to cancel the revamp of leon and deal with nemesis because I almost did all the animation of leon personally
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 7:04 pm

ok I can do that, no problem my friend my new full game wip 670481599 , I will concentrate mostly
on doing Nemesis's sprites and finishing the RE 0 Stingers sprites from now on
then...I will let you know as soon as I have some of the sprites finished as well Wink

and about Leon that is great, well done my friend clap clap
...I was struggling a little with Leon's sprites anyway to be honest my new full game wip 1901935736
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new full game wip   my new full game wip Empty

Back to top Go down

my new full game wip
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next