The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement

Go down 
+15
cravd
Adminbot
logansam
Erroratu
DARK!!
vor76
Alan Joestar
tank402
Anarky
crosspotts1.0
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
animaraz
Ax
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 7:51 pm

bat THE ADVENTURES OF BATMANbat 

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement 63uqCO2
https://i.imgur.com/63uqCO2.png

Yes that's right, but don't act surprised because this is just a formality. The surprise was a week ago lol

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1655-batman-tas-by-ax-released

But even so this is the official project now. I've got a whole roster planned and a stage lineup collection that will be to die for! drop da bomb

The game will feature...

*batman
*robin
*catwoman
*joker
*two-face
*penguin
*scarecrow
*clay-face

*And Mr.Freeze as the final Boss The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement 670481599 

Old Screenpack

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement THEADVENTURESOFBATMANSCREENPACK

Last edited by Ax on September 22nd 2013, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 8:00 pm

Two-face and Penguin!!! Yessss!!! Thanks Ax, you are GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 9:26 pm

Rockin', Ax. I"ll keep an eye out for this!
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 10:43 pm

I just wanna add one more char a bonus boss

The Phantasm the best yet one of the most forgotten chars of all time
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 1:36 am

so which char will be next released?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 5:05 am

I WANT THAT ROBIN WILL THEY BE RELEASD FOR MUGEN
U SHOULD ADD THE RIDLER JUST A THOUGHT
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 5:43 am

ax, can have my riddler for 1 dollar (robocop joke)
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 5:48 am

DID U SEND ME THE SPRITS YET
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 5:49 am

nope i want a beautiful sig, with a lot of edits, i'm waiting to have more and i send everything to you.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 6:11 am

JEDDragon wrote:

riiiggghhht That has to be the worst one

You really like that design?!?! That was my least favorite part of that movie. It wasn't very inspiring. I like that it went there to cross that line into really killing characters ( which is unusual for this show) but the getup itself was too much of a Halloween costume. It could have been much better, there are so many ways to draw a grim reaper and make it terrifying to. I did not like The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement 311127478 

@E.Nigma, "I'll buy that for a dollar"lol! 

I left off on catwoman, hopefully i can recover her progress from my PC. Though if I can't, I'll have to rebuild her from those .gif images which i posted a while back. If in that case, it will be a month's works. Though if she can be recovereed, she should only have about a weeks work left until a release can be made on the projects 4th character. Two-Face isn't far off either, he's really close and simple to complete.

@crosspotts1.0,

When I do a project I will never molebox the thing and force others to play it through. I am not a fan of smug behavior like that, as if anyone's mugen characters are so good that they can be put together as if to preserve them somehow from other's hands. When I release a full project, you, the average gamer, will be able to change it however you want and in the way you wanted it. You can add in characters or take some out, switch them up or harvest it anyway you want and edit it anyway you like. cheers 

No more nonsense! Let mugen be mugen with all its glitchy glory! sunny 

I may add 1 sub-boss character, I really am not up to making any other ones than these in the roster but I may do one extra just for the heck of it since the series is just so diverse and I know that others out here might of wanted a particular one to be done. I may put it up to a vote someday, but first things first, the roster needs work right now. The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement 370463729
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 6:26 am

I really love the phantom on batman movie
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 6:54 am

Ax wrote:
JEDDragon wrote:

riiiggghhht That has to be the worst one

You really like that design?!?! That was my least favorite part of that movie. It wasn't very inspiring. I like that it went there to cross that line into really killing characters ( which is unusual for this show) but the getup itself was too much of a Halloween costume. It could have been much better, there are so many ways to draw a grim reaper and make it terrifying to. I did not like The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement 311127478 
so was the scarecrow and he was considered the least scarey design by creators of batman TAS and you already made him XD
I did say hes/shes the most forgotten char of all time.

I say I have plan dude I did want to make own batman TAS based on this spites sheets and other batman series also you might want to go to spriters resource

and use these for ideas too Razz
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/adventuresofbatmanandrobin/

I'll make the others if you want later on like Robin (Tim drake), Batgirl, Nightwing, The Phantasm, I'd do the riddler but looks like that gonna be added on later. and whats a batman game with out the Riddler I think though you take the ones on roster form the snes game. and I'll add the side kicks and my anti-hero AKA phantasm  chick later to your roster XD

than again you do 8 I do 8 it would go like this

you do Batman, Robin (Dick Grayson), Catwoman, ClayFace
         The joker, two-face, The penguin, The Scarecrow
                           The Riddler, Mr. Frieze

I do
Robin (Tim drake), Batgirl, Nightwing, Man-Bat,
Killercrock, Bane, Posion Ivy, Harley Quinn
             Ra's al Ghul, The Phantasm

Last edited by JEDDragon on May 24th 2014, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 2:02 pm

Well that sounds like a great idea but aren't you involved all ready in other stuff?

Though I guess it's no big deal because i do the same thing lol. Yeah you know that would be cool, there are others i would like to see but not do and anything extra will be greatly appreciated by members everywhere. OKAY!! The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement 670481599 bat 

This will be great yes 

If you wanna do the Phantasm then go right ahead, it could be cool. Maybe she'll look better in mugen tongue 

If you need help spriting something in the design, please do not hesitate to ask. I would love to help out and assist you in that. I gathered notes from the TV series on Bruce Timm's styles that might come in handy in spriting tips. I know they helped me a bunch Laughing 

This one helped me out the most!

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement Tumblr_mdn9zaK93a1rlsqsbo1_500
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdn9zaK93a1rlsqsbo1_500.jpg
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 2:15 pm

We gonna get a poison ivy finally by any chance???,id love to see her made completely for once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 2:35 pm

My favorite Batman is the Batman from 1992-1995

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement Batman-animated-history
http://seekersofthebat.com/wp-content/uploads/batman-animated-history.jpg

After that time frame the show went kinda downhill, the artwork became watered-downed and the character revamp designs were just terrible. No It was like a different show after that.

If anyone does Ivy, please do her old round design instead of that bulimic emo version that came in later. She used to be so beautiful...

Oh my poor flower No 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next