The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN Empty
PostSubject: Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN   Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN EmptyFebruary 1st 2023, 5:09 pm

Hi community, I wanted to release this game for quite so long, yet my skills never got to the point that I would like them to in order to share a great game, I just did the best I could. This game is somehow a compilation/edit/original kind of thing, some of the KFM there were to give tribute to all those that created exceptional edits of KFM, and some others I edit just to add to the catalog. The game has its intro, cutscenes, in-game dialog, a soundtrack with many songs from Wizzywhipitwonderful (among other great creators), stages, training options, and much other stuff. I tried my best on making it look as retro (90's Styled as possible) as I could be, and most of the gameplay is based on SF Alpha. Please do not expect anything flashy and perfectly done I don't want to bother you with words anymore, you can download it here:

Screenpack:
www.mediafire.com/file/nzsfq1ycsk2v7y2/Kung_Fu_Man_Quest.rar/file

Characters:
www.mediafire.com/file/zzgqi1swu27q9c7/chars.rar/file

Sound:
www.mediafire.com/file/roejxa3joy0mdmf/sound.rar/file

Stages:
www.mediafire.com/file/213jcne2a4j5cqc/stages.rar/file

You can check this video:

Well here it is, I hope you like it.

Last edited by volzzilla on February 1st 2023, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove adfly)

gartanham, Tiger-Boy and ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg like this post

Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN   Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN EmptyFebruary 1st 2023, 10:10 pm

Very nice to see this fullgame again, thank you for the IKEMEN port of it.

HekuttaSaint likes this post

Back to top Go down
HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN   Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN EmptyFebruary 2nd 2023, 12:39 am

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg wrote:
Very nice to see this fullgame again, thank you for the IKEMEN port of it.

No problem. I just wanted to give the game a real arcade feel to it. I hope you like it, and remember that feedback is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Meredy

Meredy

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN   Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN EmptyFebruary 26th 2023, 3:11 am

Cool

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@DeathXG
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN   Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN EmptyFebruary 26th 2023, 12:45 pm

That's right... it's a very interesting idea... and well worked... I like it... Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN 670481599

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN   Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN EmptyFebruary 26th 2023, 11:27 pm

Meredy wrote:
Cool

Thank you! Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN 670481599

Doom wrote:

That's right... it's a very interesting idea... and well worked... I like it... Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN 670481599

Oh man... thank you Doom! I really appreciate the comment, it really ment a lot! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN   Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN Empty

Back to top Go down

Kung Fu Man Quest for IKEMEN
Page 1 of 1