The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] Empty
PostSubject: Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]   Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] EmptyJune 1st 2020, 4:15 pm

Hi fellow Mugenauts, I'm here to let you know that once, I made a game so that  KFM could recover his girlfriend, yet it was in SPANISH. At that time, I was barely learning about M.U.G.E.N. I still don't know much about it, but I honestly did my best into translating the game and making lots of other changes. The title of the game is: Kung Fu Man Quest and it's almost done. It was completely renewed, to the point that it looks and feels as if it were a different game which, I think is more like a compilation/full game kind of thing, yet there were great people adding characters to the roster as well as ideas, support and knowledge. I have to thank a lot of friends, but for now let me show a bit of the game:

Screenshots:

The roster is B-I-G, about 46 characters in total, all of them with their respective stage (training stages available) and bgm. The game style is similar to SF Alpha, but in reality it has its own, to give that feeling that you are playing M.U.G.E.N. back on the 90's. The graphics are based on the original TITLE SCREEN from ELECBYTE in order to keep the essence of the game and is almost done for launch. Some stuff just needs more adjustments and right now I'm working on the ENDING.
There is a friend testing it for bugs (cuz is infested with many of them, hahaha). As soon as everything looks decent enough, then it will be released.

Well, this is it for now. Have an excellent day fellow
M.U.G.E.N.A.U.T.S!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]   Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] EmptyJune 1st 2020, 5:18 pm

Genial!! Quiero probar la nueva versión ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]   Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 8:17 am

Ya no falta mucho... Solo algunas tecnicalidades y unos cuantos ajustes. También estoy experimentando con la opción de TEAMS para ver si se puede hacer algo un poco mas entretenido. Gracias por tu apoyo!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type_E Joins the Battle!!

The original creator is "Lows90" and the character original name is Evil KFM (ekfm). I tweak it a bit so it could be adapted to the full game "Kung Fu Man Quest" I hope you like it.

¡Type_E Se une a la batalla!

El creador original es "Lows90" y el nombre original del personaje es Evil KFM (ekfm). Le agregue un poco de cosas para asi adaptarlo al juego completo "Kung Fu Man Quest" Espero que les guste.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
neversayNeo

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]   Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] EmptyJune 15th 2020, 8:55 am

Omg dude I love youuu! Hermano gracias por este excelente trabajo. No puedo creer que al fin pueda terminar la historia del Kung Fu Man después de veinte años JAJAJ! Valió la pena la espera! Gracias por todo, crack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]   Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] EmptyJune 15th 2020, 12:19 pm

Welcome neversayNeo ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]   Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] EmptyJune 15th 2020, 4:53 pm

neversayNeo wrote:
Omg dude I love youuu! Hermano gracias por este excelente trabajo. No puedo creer que al fin pueda terminar la historia del Kung Fu Man después de veinte años JAJAJ! Valió la pena la espera! Gracias por todo, crack Very Happy

Gracias por tus palabras crack, esos son los comentarios que inspiran a seguirle a este proyecto. Espero no defraudar.

Josuke wrote:
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Gracias compa y como dijo Doom, bienvenido! (Thanks dude and like Doom said, welcome!)

También hay varias cosillas que se han arreglado y agregado:
There are things that have being fixed and added:
One Huge Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]   Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] EmptyJune 15th 2020, 7:32 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]   Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kung Fu Man Quest [Ver.1.2]
Page 1 of 1