The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)

Go down 
+24
Fede X
RobsonMSH
MatreroG
Blagoy
chancethegamer
JoeyBananasAC
metamutant
MERK_U
Mr.Ketchup
brucewayne74
Pilgrim
candido159
bam77
JARRO77
Shining
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
kain11
animaraz
MDS_GEIST
cormano
skhsato123
volzzilla
ModeratorBot
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 9th 2023, 8:27 am

Impresionante char bam77 !! ilu

bam77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 9th 2023, 9:47 am

chancethegamer wrote:
He said it still needs a few specials/hypers so I assumed they were sprited not coded.. maybe I misinterpreted what he meant

I don't know i think the hypers are complete for now

I agree with the fact more hypers = more cool but is not a problem

I'm going to give another hyper so he have 4 and then i think someone else will do a last update for complete the char

The version i have at the moment is really CRAZY i know all the people will be happy for this just wait for me some days Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 670481599

gartanham and bam77 like this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2023, 2:22 am

ModeratorBot wrote:
santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Destro10

This is a beta version. Main trouble is in the gethits currently. Final release in the future some time will have that fixed, plus more specials/hypers.

Download: www.sendspace.com/file/v91uz8

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

My friend Bam's art is excellent, I see the love he puts into his work and how he is a fan of the Thor universe,
congratulations my friend and thank you so much for the gift.
PS: I know it has an MVC portrait on it, but because part of his head is missing I had to edit it to match the ones in my screempack, here it is:

Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Destro10
Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Destro11

bam77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 15th 2023, 8:38 am

That Destroyer kick ass. Can't wait to try him out. Ge is also looks like Lexh Luthor Beyond chracter, so he can bu used as multi-character.

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2023, 10:05 am

JARRO77 wrote:
Guys i have already made the update of Destroyer

Now its FIXED is totally a MONSTER 100% playable

I did this because bam is really a good person and he deserved this Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 705151839

I think we all want an INSANE version of destroyer so just wait for me some days

I'm tring to do some other tricks for improve the char

I want made a video too showing his gameplay in a fight Twisted Evil
you no put something of my palettes?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 17th 2023, 7:44 am

I love Bam's giant chars.
I hope Jarro's update will slow down some anims.
Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 17th 2023, 1:05 pm

Helio wrote:

why you want some anim slowed down?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2023, 7:58 am

volzzilla wrote:
Helio wrote:

why you want some  anim slowed down?

Well, Destroyer is a big and heavy robot. Heavy things have more inertia (resistance to change the motion state) so, from a Physic point of view, should move kind of slow. The HP or crouch HP look wierd to me because are too fast.
If you compare Destroyer's crouch HP with Surtur's crouch HK (similar movements and char size), the former is much faster and doesn't seems realistic (to me).
However, the pace he crouches, walks and jumps is slower and does fit the size of the char.

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2023, 8:39 am

Helio wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
Helio wrote:

Well, Destroyer is a big and heavy robot. Heavy things have more inertia (resistance to change the motion state) so, from a Physic point of view, should move kind of slow. The HP or crouch HP look wierd to me because are too fast.
If you compare Destroyer's crouch HP with Surtur's crouch HK (similar movements and char size), the former is much faster and doesn't seems realistic (to me).
However, the pace he crouches, walks and jumps is slower and does fit the size of the char.

Yeah that's right. The blows go too fast compared to the rest of the movements. I don't remember why I left them like this, I suppose if I had continued working on the char I would have adjusted them more. Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 2399657483
I'm sure Jarro77 finds a better balance for them. yes
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2023, 10:23 am

Helio wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
Helio wrote:

Man i respect your opinion and i understand what you say but i want be onest with you

I don't like slowly chars because are not competitive and i'm going to lose all the fights

A slow char can't win in the mugen i have

Also i cant make a good fight

Try to think about this

If you look in Action Movies you remember a slow fight?

I ask you because i only remember INSANE FIGHTS with alot of crazy scenes and effects so i try always my best to give a proper balanced to che char

In cartoon or anime is the same

We all watching insane fights with combos and crazy shits

I think no one want a slow character

To me doesnt matter his size i only want a great character make cool fights

This is my opinion hope you understand what i say

Destroyer update is already released
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)   Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destroyer beta by bam77 released (XMAS Event Finale)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3