The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77

Go down 
+15
shags2dope
Melter
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg
MDS_GEIST
brucewayne74
volzzilla
MatreroG
Mr.Ketchup
Pilgrim
animaraz
Vovanilkto
bam77
Shining
gartanham
JARRO77
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2023, 1:49 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
Yes,he s back,I like this version,I must try him soon,Remember me a 90s story arc

Thank you Man glad you like it Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 670481599

MatreroG wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:

Well the story about this character was something like Superman had to make a team with Lex Luthor to try to Defeat a new type of villain come from the future.
This villain beat superman so the only way to do was an Alliance with Lex Luthor.7
He propose to superman a new type of weapon a sort of Steroid to give him more power and abilities.
The problem was the DEPENDENCE from steroids only one was not sufficient so imagine Superman did an Overdose of steroids and transform itself in a Monster out of control and absolutely EVIL.
Obviously he kill Lex Luthor and was able to beat the villain come to the future.
This is the story behind this char. I don't never read something in comics related this character i only see the sprite made by Batzarro and decide to make full character.
That plot about the character is also very good, it has a 90s flavor. I can imagine that the drug Luthor developed could have some Solar and Kryptonian components, plus a third space Villain manipulating everything.
Maybe later, you can make important references in his intro or winning pose. Like injecting herself before every battle or Lois Lane scared away from this new Superman.
Always thought this version was a forgotten but legit DC Elseworld. That is why I am pleasantly surprised by so much creativity.

JARRO77 wrote:

Thank you man i really appreciate what you say!! I see you had an YouTube channel i want ask you if you are up to subscribe and support each other?? i'm trying to grow up on YouTube let me know Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 670481599
Not a problem, you deserve more promotion. I did a Battle AI with a link to the original release on your YT channel.

Thank you man i subscribed to your channel just now also comment you on my YouTube Channel thanks for what you did i appreciate it Twisted Evil

Hope we can grow on YT as soon possible i really want create a BIG COMMUNITY

I remember how found mugen in this way looking for fights in YouTube

My goal is reach alot of people with these fights and then maybe we found someone download mugen and start like player and then become a CREATOR

This is the same process happen to me farao

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 Mugen014

with different voice sound and freeze vision instead of heat vision and heat breath this would make a really good Bizzaro just sayin....haha thanks for the release man really love the sprite work cheers

I respect bizarro is a cool character and probably soon will see an amazing version of him in Mugen but this is OVERDOSE SUPERMAN BRO and his born TO CONQUER

Anyway i appreciate what you say glad you like Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 705151839

volzzilla wrote:
MatreroG wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:

Well the story about this character was something like Superman had to make a team with Lex Luthor to try to Defeat a new type of villain come from the future.
This villain beat superman so the only way to do was an Alliance with Lex Luthor.7
He propose to superman a new type of weapon a sort of Steroid to give him more power and abilities.
The problem was the DEPENDENCE from steroids only one was not sufficient so imagine Superman did an Overdose of steroids and transform itself in a Monster out of control and absolutely EVIL.
Obviously he kill Lex Luthor and was able to beat the villain come to the future.
This is the story behind this char. I don't never read something in comics related this character i only see the sprite made by Batzarro and decide to make full character.
That plot about the character is also very good, it has a 90s flavor. I can imagine that the drug Luthor developed could have some Solar and Kryptonian components, plus a third space Villain manipulating everything.
Maybe later, you can make important references in his intro or winning pose. Like injecting herself before every battle or Lois Lane scared away from this new Superman.
Always thought this version was a forgotten but legit DC Elseworld. That is why I am pleasantly surprised by so much creativity.

i could probably come up with a way to incorporate that into a full superman full game story if you were interested geek

Feel free to put Overdose Superman in a full superman game if you want no problem just remember to give me credits man king

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2023, 2:26 pm

JARRO77 wrote:

Feel free to put Overdose Superman in a full superman game if you want no problem just remember to give me credits man king

i was saying thins more along the lines of a team mmv full game if more people got involved

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2023, 1:05 am

Thank you for the update, the most simple and fun to use Supes so far. What new move has been added since he does not come with a Readme?

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2023, 11:09 am

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg wrote:
Thank you for the update, the most simple and fun to use Supes so far. What new move has been added since he does not come with a Readme?

I'm really glad you like about move i only adding a new special move

Is the one Overdose Superman jump in the air now fit better compared to the last one

Anyway this is what i add

General Fixes in Animations
Improving Sprites and adding new facial Expressions
Adding a new Special Move
Adding voice sounds in attacks for basics specials and hypers
A.I. Improved by me

New moves i don't think is necessary the char was already completed

This update was for give him the last touch

Stay tuned for more you will see other release by me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2023, 5:45 pm

side note, after destroyer adjustments, any chance you would be of interest in stepford cuckoos? they are emma frost clones. sprites are done, we just have no coder.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2023, 1:37 am

volzzilla wrote:
side note, after destroyer adjustments, any chance you would be of interest in stepford cuckoos? they are emma frost clones. sprites are done, we just have no coder.

No man i have no interest on this

I have my focus with Scorpion Venom and Super Skrull

I also like work and Update characters but only characters that i know and i tested for my Mugen probably i'm going to update others chars but i prefer do it in secrets

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2023, 1:50 am

What happen with your Red Skull edit? Did you discard him or will you complete Skull in the future?

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2023, 5:21 am

Melter wrote:
What happen with your Red Skull edit? Did you discard him or will you complete Skull in the future?

Definetelly not discard him but i'm full with other projects

I recently finish an update for Kingpin and Destroyer

Destroyer will be released soon i have the video showing his gameplay i just need to upload on my YouTube Channel just some days of patience

Also need do finish Scorpion Venom and Super Skrull so

In future maybe i'm going to try to finish Red Skull but i want a team partner

I really want an awesome Red Skull for Mugen but i want share this project with someone else so guys if anyone is interested i'm here

Melter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2023, 7:50 am

Wow, such good news! Good luck in your projects, my friend.

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2023, 8:38 am

I'm beyond excited for your super skrull so glad to hear he isn't abandoned

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2023, 10:24 am

Melter wrote:
Wow, such good news! Good luck in your projects, my friend.

Thank you man and stay tuned for more!!

shags2dope wrote:
I'm beyond excited for your super skrull so glad to hear he isn't abandoned

Super Skrull is really hard cause of his flaming arm but i don't want give up on him i will do my best for finish this char in these last weeks i manage to create the first 2 hypers of this char Twisted Evil

IM always open to make a team for Super Skrull

i know will be the best Super Skrull of the entire Mugen World farao
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2023, 9:47 am

Damn, it is my favorite Superman ever! I still think, that you need to add Superdoom palette to him! Smile

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2023, 9:57 am

now looks amazing!! note: why not used my palettes??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2023, 11:24 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Damn, it is my favorite Superman ever! I still think, that you need to add Superdoom palette to him! Smile

Bro i know you are a real fan of Superman in all his form

So receive a comment like this is really awesome

I'm really glad i did a version of Superman that you liked so much  Twisted Evil

I want add that palette but i have not the graphic skills necessary to made the smart palette heheheheh

If someone is interested to make that palette i'm open to this i know will looks DOPE

yolomate wrote:
now looks amazing!! note: why not used my palettes??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thank you glad you like

The reason is because i like the palette i did

When i release a character made by me is really hard i used palette made by someone else because i like creating palette too

Don't worry about this the people know you are very good with palette

So if someone is interested to download your palette just need to search for Overdose Superman Palette made by yolomate
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2023, 4:59 pm

for super doom maybe enlist carpa to change up the look, then extract those sprites, re insert with an alt mode like superman beyond

Angelus_Silverhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77    Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overdose Superman Update Gameplay 2023 by JARRO77
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next