The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Red Lantern Golden Age Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Red Lantern Golden Age Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Red Lantern Golden Age Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Red Lantern Golden Age Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Red Lantern Golden Age

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeyBananasAC

Red Lantern Golden Age Empty
PostSubject: Red Lantern Golden Age   Red Lantern Golden Age EmptyNovember 29th 2022, 9:33 pm

This is my first time posting a character on this website so forgive me if I make any mistakes but my friend DerWerewolf on Mugen archive invited me to do so, So here is Vladimir Sokov a.k.a. the Golden Age Red Lantern. He was recently revealed along with 12 other Golden Age Heroes who were taken and hidden away from their timeline.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/li2887jruby48n6/RED+LANTERN.rar/file

Red Lantern Golden Age Redlan10

Last edited by Doom on November 30th 2022, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert img, add code)

DerWerwolf, Novatomugen and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
DerWerwolf

DerWerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Red Lantern Golden Age   Red Lantern Golden Age EmptyNovember 29th 2022, 11:19 pm

Glad to see you here Very Happy

I read about the character recently so it's a pleasant surprise to see him already mugenized.

My feedback: the main issue I found with him so far are the collission boxes (the blue ones) which are a bit off, I think you should check them out. Anyway Alan Scott seems to be a perfect base, when I first saw the character I thought of Dr. Strange as an edit posibility lol
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Red Lantern Golden Age   Red Lantern Golden Age EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 5:15 am

JoeyBananasAC wrote:
This is my first time posting a character on this website so forgive me if I make any mistakes but my friend DerWerewolf on Mugen archive invited me to do so, So here is Vladimir Sokov a.k.a. the Golden Age Red Lantern. He was recently revealed along with 12 other Golden Age Heroes who were taken and hidden away from their timeline.

-https://www.mediafire.com/file/li2887jruby48n6/RED+LANTERN.rar/file

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/20/46/63/09/redlan10.gif

Hello friend, welcome to MugenMultiverse. It is customary here to make a return after presenting a char, stage or others, but you should always try to be positive in the feedback. I think your character should have more personality (ie more authentic sprites to separate the main character) you should change the stance and some supers. add new and other sounds to them
Here you can learn to do all this and improve your characters.
You can ask someone for help, including me. You are welcome.

JoeyBananasAC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Red Lantern Golden Age   Red Lantern Golden Age EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 5:02 pm

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the character...  Red Lantern Golden Age 670481599
It looks VERY similar to Vladimir, however, consider changing a few things to separate it from the base... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lantern Golden Age   Red Lantern Golden Age Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Lantern Golden Age
Page 1 of 1