The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Golden Age Cheetah Emptyby warecus Today at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Golden Age Cheetah Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Golden Age Cheetah Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Golden Age Cheetah Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Golden Age Cheetah

Go down 
+6
Mazemerald
cravd
galactus
NightDevil123
Fightfan
animaraz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
animaraz

animaraz

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 6:17 pm

Del mismo equipo que les trajo a Cyborg http://www.4shared.com/rar/0EwuX0Yu/cyborg.html y a Silver Banshee http://www.4shared.com/rar/w-qvshd9/silver_banshee.html ... ¡¡¡G.M. Spectre y Animaraz presentan a.... Cheetah de la Golden Age!!!

Golden Age Cheetah Cheetah03 Golden Age Cheetah Cheetah02 Golden Age Cheetah Cheetah01

- Todos los sprites han sido redibujados para agregarles: Contorno, uñas y labios.
- Nuevos sprites para completar todos los get hits y los 18 golpes básicos.
- Varios ayudantes (Como Giganta, Kitty y cheetahs)
- Varios golpes especiales
- Burla, Perder por tiempo, entrada, etc.
- Sonido Propio

Y no me alcanzo el tiempo, pero en el primer update esperen una actualizacion del snd cortesia de Mon-el
http://www.4shared.com/rar/IwOjyjGE/GA_cheetah.html

Sorry for no english, but no time today
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 11:32 pm

Thank you for the release. A different mirror would be appreciated however due to I have trouble with 4shared
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 8:05 am

As a Golden Age fan, as well as a villain fan, thank you for this!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 10:49 am

yes finally! it feels good to finally have a improved cheetah
in mugen at last many thanks for the release animaraz
very much appreciated CoolGolden Age Cheetah 670481599 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cravd

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 12:13 pm

Very Happy 
muy bien probado y si, sus reediciones son bastantes buenas, geniales diria yo.
lo basico es lo mejor ahora esta mas completa que la version anterior y mas ganas de jugar con ella, solo lo unico que mire, fue su tamaño un poco pequeña para mi gusto en proporcion, pero por lo demas.
es increible gracias animaraz por compartir esta nueva cheetah para los fans de JLA
me incluyo en ellos...
esperando a ver la actualizacion y espero si se pueda algunos efectos de garras para adornar al momento de sus golpes.
buen trabajo.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

very well tested and if, their reissues are pretty good, I'd say great.
the basics is the best now is more complete than the previous version and more desire to play with it, just the only thing I see, was its size a bit small for my taste in proportion, but otherwise.
animaraz is amazing thanks for sharing this new cheetah for JLA fans
I include myself in them ...
waiting to see the update and I hope if you can claw some effects to decorate at the time of their strokes.
good job.
bub Smile 
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 12:19 pm

Si, de hecho Wenchu, ya me permitió utilizar los efectos de garras que uso en su Capitan Kuro. Son efectos muy buenos, aunque tal vez cambie los azules por rojos para hacerlos más "sangrientos" Con eso y con los snd que grabo Mon-el va a quedar de primera en la siguiente actualizacion
Back to top Go down
cravd

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 3:14 pm

Very Happy eso suena jenial, ansioso a ver la actualizacion, gracias or la inf...cheers 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 4:45 pm

i am sure you will go to do update and polish more the char untill stay with the DC Standard.

it´s a few hard,but you can do it.

the begin is like that, but will be get better everyday.
Back to top Go down
wingnut

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 10:04 pm

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 3:32 pm

• Intro could use a little more frames

• Too many CLSN that could be easily summarized in one or two or at most three.

• Walking back, due to apparent use of Default CLSN and then using a normal one, makes one frame completely invincible from below the head, Same for walking forward.

• Jumping CLSN jitter.

• No CLSN in the last frame of her jumping backwards or forward before it repeats.

• Jump land has no CLSN.

• Getting Hit animation collisions are VERY unconsistent.

• Up Type animation is..... Weird. I see what the creator intended, making her spin and all, but it's still weird without the middle frames of a spin.

• 5100 lacks CLSN in her body.

• Many lack of CLSN on her body in many of her attacks

• Easy infinite would be 5A (Standing Light Kick)

• 5Z (Standing Strong Punch) Whiffs at point blank. (Right next to the opponent).

• UH on the jabs seems pretty annoying don't you think?

• Can combo 2Z (Crouching Strong Punch) into itself up to three times.

• OTG on her 2C (Crouching Strong Kick) can be done up to 6 times with a really huge damage output.

• 2B is you guessed it, another infinite.
  • Normals like these need better control of velocity. It's generally adviced NOT to use such velsets unless you know what you're doing and you're sure you just can't hit the same thing over and over.
  • All her air normals cause ground fall.
  • Weird velocities on j.5B and j.5C. it just resets all vertical momentum and then changes it, which is not comfortable for air attacks.
  • LOL THAT TAUNT.
  • The helper from the corner and doesn't help if you're far from said corner...
  • And the helper has no hitsounds on hit, has no sound on block, and doesn't push the player.
  • Whats with the sound on QCB+C? Not to mention it can hit the opponent 3 times with it.
  • QCB+A is an easy semi-infinite. Same for QCB+B (eventually you'll be far from the opponent due to sliding) And it whiffs at point blank.
  • There's QCF+A and +B, but not for C?
  • QCF+Y pushes the player back which makes the attack look weird.
  • QCF+Z helper can't be hit. And no hitsound.
  • Supers lack a startup.
  • Can spam QCB+X+Z over and over. I don't care if it costs one bar per each, it still feels spammy.
  • Bad hit times on QCF+X+Z... and why is it not just QCF+X to fit the gap in the specials? And why does the last hit send the opponent FLYING?
  • Why can't I do that move when I'm close? Sounds like an issue with the width
  • Why can't I do some specials unless I have more than 1/5 a power bar or more if it doesn't take such?
  • QCF+A+B doesnt do anything. It doesn't seem to have an active hitdef either.
  • QCF+A+Z doesn't have a superpause nor a hitsound either
  • All of her supers give back power on hit.

Not for nothing, but this character needs work.
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
animaraz

animaraz

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 6:28 pm

Wow! That good faceback, is hard to believe that just have only 12 post. You sound like someone with a little more experience.

I'll take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you.

¡Guau! Que buen faceback, es dificil creer que apenas tengas 12 post. Suenas como alguien con un poco más de experiencia.

Tomare tus sugerencias en cuenta. Gracias.
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 9:55 am

muchas gracias!! es un gran update!! cheetahs? realmente no conosco al personaje pero creo que ese fue el punto devil de este char, ya que parecen clones pequeñas de la original jaja.. espero que decidas quitarlas.. sigue asi!! esperando con ansias la nueva actualizacion!!
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 4:13 pm

La "cheetah chiquita" se llama Kitty. Hizo su primera aparicion en el comic de Superfriends No 1 y 2 en noviembre de 1976. Es la sideckick de Cheetah.

The "little cheetah" name is Kitty. First aparence in Superfriends No. 1 (1976). It's Cheetah's sideckick
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 3:32 pm

¿What think for this attack for the first update? ¿Yes o not neccesary?
¿Que opinan de este ataque para la primera actualización? ¿Cool o innecesario?
Golden Age Cheetah O208
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 6:48 pm

animaraz wrote:
Wow! That good faceback, is hard to believe that just have only 12 post. You sound like someone with a little more experience.
RicePigeon is one of the best Touhou and other Doujin character creator,so he knows his stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golden Age Cheetah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age Cheetah   Golden Age Cheetah Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Age Cheetah
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next